Chapter 1

Soojins pov

I'm half asleep waiting for Shuhua to try and sneak into my bed like most nights. I hear my door open and her soft steps, Finally. I pretend to be asleep to not scare her off.

I feel her body carefully enter my bed, I hide my smile not wanting her to know I'm awake. She waits a few moments before wrapping her legs and arms around me while nuzzling her head into my neck. I feel her fingers run along my exposed collar bone delicately. I control my breathing so it seems like I'm asleep, I just hope she doesn't feel my heart beating like crazy. Her fingers go to my hair she's pushing it away to reveal my neck, waiting patiently for her to do what she does every night thinking I'm asleep. Just like usual her soft lips kiss my neck, she continues this to the corner of my lips. Just once I'd want her to keep going but she always stops right there.

Her fingers graze my lips carefully.

she's so close I feel her warm breath on my face, I stay in place waiting for her to do it. But she doesn't instead she cuddles me and falls asleep.

This girl drives me crazy. I was always attracted to Shuhua but over time it just grew and she has become my obsession. I keep my cold act up because I can not let her be someone that could hurt me, but there is no one else I want. She has so much control over me it makes me afraid I've only ever felt like this once before and she broke my heart. Right now I don't think I could handle that feeling again. That's why I make it seem like I'm unfazed by her.

I keep my distance as well, she's desperate for me so I give her less affection so she wants more, is that toxic? Yeah, maybe a little but we both like it. To other people our relationship is a mystery, ones cold and unfeeling while the other is obsessed, they don't understand our connection but don't care shuhua knows I love her and that's all that matters.

I open my eyes when I know she's asleep, just like she did I kiss her lightly on the corner of her mouth, it takes all my will power to not have pressed my lips onto hers, but I'm not going to do anything until she's ready. So, for now, I'll keep it like this.

................

I open my eyes and to no surprise shuhuas already looking at me.

"Yeah, why are you in my bed," I say fake annoyed.

"Because I missed you"

I roll my eyes at her but underneath I'm melting.

I pull her by the waist so our fronts are touching, this positions better.

"What did I say about coming into my room when I'm asleep huh?" I whisper into her ear, I feel her body move closer and her breathing change. She doesn't know how sexy she is and her acting like this drives me mad. I can't help my self and move my lips to her neck while my hand slides down her waist cupping her butt, she moans at my touch making me want more. I nip at her neck lightly making her shiver, I need to stop or else I'll cross the line soon but one more touch before I stop. My hand massages her butt and caress her body while moving under her shirt touching her breast and just like I like it she's not wearing a bra. I look up at her face and her eyes are closed and mouth slightly open.

" let's get up now," I say pulling away from her and acting as nothing happened.

Her eyes flutter open she nods her head slowly, I smirk at her knowing the effect I have. We never talk about when we do things like this. It's an unsaid rule between us not to.

.................

"Soooooooooojin" miyeon whines as she makes her way over to me.

"What"

"Shuhua keeps bullying me" I try not to laugh as she says that, she's the oldest yet the maknae bully's her.

"And what am I suppose to do about it" she pouts like a child, I roll me eyes.

Looking for the trouble maker herself I spot her trying to avoid my gaze acting innocent.

"Shuhua comes here" she groans but moves to us.

"Leave miyeon alone, she's a grandma and needs her sleep so if you would stop bothering her that'd be great unless you want her grey hairs to show because you're stressing her out." Me and Shuhua both start dying of laughter while Miyeon stomps away.

"Go make sure she's not pouting and be nice," I say to her feeling a little guilt for teasing her.

She frowns but walks over to the sulky miyeon. Miyeons ignoring Shuhua but once Shuhua jumps on her I see her smile. Even though I said to make her feel better I don't like how close they are right now.

"Soojin were ready to start your solo shooting"

I nod my head and start the dance routine. My gaze moves towards miyeon and shuhua, they're laughing and cuddling. She's not even paying attention to me.

"That was great Soojin, let's all take a break and then we'll start shooting the group shots"

We make our way to our table where the food is.

"FINALLY, I'm so hungry," Yuqi says loudly basically jumping into her chair. I see Shuhua and Miyeon still talking.

"Miyeon, come sit by me" she looks at me with so much excitement.

"Yayyy" she claps her hand and sits in the chair by me while shuhua sits at the end by herself. I look at her and she's glaring at miyeon.

Me and miyeon start talking and laughing about random things.

"When you eat you should only eat not talk it's rude" shuhua yells loudly.

"Yah! Shut up shuhua" miyeon starts and they end up bickering.

"Girls can you two be quiet were trying to relax," an irritated Soyeon says. They both shut their mouth and when Soyeons not paying attention shuhua pokes the fingers at miyeon while laughing. God these two are so childish but it's entertaining to watch.

"Soojin you started this" shuhua says quietly to me. I raise my eyebrow in question.

She rolls her eyes at giving me attitude.

"You only did that to annoy me"

"Think what you want" I reply.

"Okay girls let's go where ready to shoot the group shots and then you can head home"

..................

02:23 am

"That's a wrap, thank you, everyone, for all the hard work"

We all sigh in relief ready to go to bed. I look towards Shuhua who's still ignoring me. Aish if there's one thing I hate. It's When she ignores me.

She's a jealous girl but so am I, so things don't go smooth a lot of the times.

I sit in the back waiting for shuhua to take her place next to me. She doesn't instead sit next to Yuqi. I clench my jaw trying to contain my anger. The ride home was long all the girls could see that I and shuhua were in a mood so they didn't disturb us.

The van pulls up and where finally home in our dorm. Minnie, Yuqi and soyeon all wave bye while they head to there own.

"Goodnight girls, enjoy your day off tomorrow"

"Goodnight" we all reply.