Chapter 4

"I'm home" I hear footsteps and just by the sound I know it's shuhua, I go to the kitchen knowing she wouldn't have eaten.

I'm opening the fridge when I feel my favourite slender arms wrap around me from behind.

"Shuhua, I'm tired" she huffs and lets me go now sitting on the bench.

"Are you hungry?" I ask looking at her now. She smiles like a kid and nods her head. Aish this girl needs to learn how to cook, I don't complain though I like taking care of her.

"What do you want"

She points her finger at me smiling cheekily. I eye her up and down and move so I'm in between her legs, she instantly wraps herself around me.

"Sorry, you can't have this," I say pointing to myself.

"I can have you whenever I like," she says confidently gripping me tighter not giving me room to escape. Not that I want to.

Her right-hand moves to my waist bringing me closer to her, while her other hand goes underneath my top exploring my skin gently stroking my chest over the bra. I bite my lip to contain my moan. She's watching my every move and reaction, I try my best to keep my cool exterior but once she moves her hand over my jeans stroking my sensitive area I can't contain the moan that comes.

I'm holding onto the bench for dear life.

"See you're mine" she whispers into my ear before crashing her lips onto my own. Our kiss is hungry and rough, both of our hands exploring each other's body Needing to be closer, her slight peach scent lingers around us a smell I've now associated with shuhua.

Everything about her makes me insane, I'm usually a shy calm person but when I'm with her everything changes.

She moves her hand slowly over my sensitive area through my jeans almost making me jump.

"Fuck" I moan out. She smirks into the kiss.

I unbutton my jeans wanting more, needing more. She takes the hint and glides her hand to my now dripping core.

"So wet"

"Shutup," I say breathlessly. Her eyes are zoned in on my every move turning me on even more.

She moves her fingers in slow circles making me into a mess. Her other arm wraps itself around my waist tightly holding me up. I can feel my orgasm already coming embarrassingly fast but I've wanted this girl for so long so I'm not surprised.

"I'm nearly there" my voice is shaky and unlike my own.

Than nothing she pulls out, my eyes shoot open at the loss of contact.

"Shuhua what the fu-"

Before I can finish my sentence she lifts me and turns me around so now I'm on the bench. She pulls down my jeans at the same time.

" I said I was hungry," shuhua says before replacing her hands with her mouth.

"SHUHUA" her mouth goes to work and just as I'm about to come she adds a finger sending me over the edge.

She gets up from her knees now right in front of my face taking in all that she did to me. I'm still catching my breath from what just happened, shuhua just fucked the shit out of me.

"Holy shit" is the only thing I can say.

She has a pleasing smile, most likely proud of what she's done, she has every right to be too.

She leans in and pecks my lips. With the most innocent smile.

"We've gotta get going the members are already on their way to the company to get ready for tonight"