Chapter 25

Jennies pov

She's gone, I watch as she makes her way towards the building. I know this is the end I can feel it.

Her words replay in my head

Move on

"Im sorry Soojin but I can't" I don't care how long I have to wait she will be mine one day. I might be crazy but I don't care, no one can compete with her. For now I'll let you go but as soon as I find my opportunity soojin I will find my way back to you and you will realise I was always the only one for you. Shuhua im sorry as well but she was mine from the start you never stood a chance.

..............

"Kai I told you no, I don't love you" at the start when he kept courting me I felt bad because I led him on, now I'm just annoyed.

"Please, jennie you don't need to love me. Just let me be with you, I can be anything you want." I'm cold and annoyed he really came to my house to say this. Aish, this must be my karma.

"Get up you look like an idiot on your knees" I say in annoyance. I can see tears in his eyes and I can smell the soju, he's obviously drunk.

"PLEASE JENNIE, I've never met a girl like you, my heart races whenever you're near and I lose all focus, tell me to do anything and I will, JUST PLEASE GIVE ME A CHANCE. Ughhhhh do you know how many girls would die to be in your position HUH, but here you are rejecting me and it makes me like you even more. What the hell is wrong with me" he looks so desperate right now, I feel bad for him but there's only one person in my heart.

"Kai, how many times do I need to tell you this isn't going to work"

"Just forget about her!!! She's gone, she's obviously moved on but you haven't. She doesn't love you anymore JENNIE. I LOVE YOU, stop chasing people who won't love you! She's nothing compared to me for fucks sake , she's nothing but a filler for a group that isn't going anywhere. What does she have that I don't" I'm fucken pissed.

"Don't you dare speak about her like that Kai, I don't give a fuck about who you are or what you have but don't you ever talk about her like that. Not everything is about money and fame you idiot, you could never make me as happy as I am with her.You're lucky I haven't called the guards to come and pick your pathetic ass up. You tell me to move on but look at you, you're on your knees begging me to be with you. Move on Kai, I'll forget this little show you've put on tonight because I respect you and what you've done for me." My voice is cold and firm. I can handle him but the the moment he said those things about Soojin I wanted to rip his throat out.

He looks at me with confusion and anger. I don't think he's ever been rejected before, if I wasn't so pissed I'd be amused by his pathetic ness.

"I-I'm sorry, I just I miss you Jennie" he says helplessly. I feel guilty looking at him, I admit I used him to try and ease my pain and I guess he got attached but I told him from the beginning we were never anything special.

"Kai go home. I'm sorry if you had the wrong impression of what we are, I thought we were both on the same page. But it's my fault for even letting you in this much" I sigh, running my hands through my head stressed by this whole night, all I wanted to was to go to sleep and try to forget but here he is annoying as ever.

"Jennie I'll wait for you, I don't care how long but I will" he gets up and leaves leaving me with a heavy heart.

Is this how Soojin feels about me? Am I as pathetic as Kai.

"KAI" I shout, he look back at me with hopeful eyes.

"Don't wait, I'll never love you. There's only one person in my heart" I need to say this to him. The truth, he needs to understand he doesn't stand a chance or else he will never let me go.

"Okay" he says tiredly, shoulders slump exiting our dorm. I just hurt one of my best-friends, but a burden has been lifted off my shoulders, now he can finally get off my back and hopefully move on.

Soojin, will you ever love me again.

..............

Soojins pov

I look at the time and it's 1pm, I really slept in this time. With hopeful eyes I look around the room in hopes to see Shuhua. But as I expected she isn't. I clutch my blankets tighter.

The door slowly opened. The girl I could recognise anywhere walks in.

"You're awake" she says softly.

"Y-you're here" I reply shocked. She awkwardly sits on my bed not facing me.

"Shu" I say quietly trying to get her attention. She looks at me with glassy eyes a weak smile plastered on her perfect face.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry" I move so I'm in front of her now, on my knees begging. I wrap my arms around her waist and bury my head.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry" tears are rolling down my eyes soaking her T-shirt.

"I didn't do anything with her I swear, after I went to her she dropped me home nothing else. I don't love her, I love you. If you give me a chance I promise you I will never speak to her again, no matter what the circumstance. Please, just please don't leave me Shu. Please." I pull her in closer scared she's going to run away.

She rubs my back pulling me closer. I instantly relax taking in everything that is her. After about 20minutes she pulls her self away from me making me pout unintentionally. 

Out of habit I move my hand to play with her hair. She flinches and grabs  my hand, I hide the hurt on my face and muster up a smile.

"We're okay Soojin, I'm mad but.....thinking about it now she did need help. But soojin if you pull something like this again I'm leaving you I don't care what the reason but I'm leaving you" she says strictly. I nod my head frantically. 

"Shuhua, I love you so much"  I say cupping her cheek meaning every word.

"I love you too jinjin" I can feel her sincerity but... somethings wrong, I put it aside for now she's probably still upset about what happened undoubtably. I lean in and tenderly kiss her, it only last a few seconds but it's perfect. I scan her face, she looks tired but still as beautiful as ever. My eyes catch something dark on her neck, I instantly freeze knowing exactly what that looks like.

"Soojin you okay" she ask worriedly.

"I-I'm okay, I'm just so happy you're here" I say truthfully.

"Let's cuddle for a bit I missed you" she says cutely. I nod my head and pull her into my arms, her heads on my chest and like I usually do I stroke her hair. After a few minutes she's fallen asleep, I lightly move the hair away from her neck making sure I don't wake her up. Just as I thought there's a hickey on her neck, barely noticeable but it's there. My heart sinks by the sight and it's feels as if something heavy's weighing me down. Did.... Did she really do something with someone else, was it Minnie. A quiet sobs leaves my lips i QuickLy bite my lip to make sure shuhua can't hear me. I push Shuhuas hair back over her neck covering the mark.

I close my eyes and pull her closer. I'll pretend I didn't see anything, I'll show Shuhua I'm the one she should be with. Even if my heart breaks along the way.