Chapter16

Shuhua's pov

"I have to sneak the drinks, Soojin won't let me drink to much" I whisper to Lisa, she smiles mischievously, where all seated in the lounge musics playing in the background and everyone's laughing and talking, I look at soojin and instantly smile seeing her just loosen up.

"Okay come, we'll go to the kitchen for some "food" and just drink as much as you can" I giggle, I never realised how laid back and cool Lisa was, she's definitely the maknae of the group it's good to be around someone like me. The two maknaes being little shits.

"Okay let's go now" I whisper, we casually eye everyone, Soojins in a fierce card game match with yuqi, jiso and Jennie. She seems distracted enough, so Nows the perfect time.

We both get up trying not to draw to much attention.

"Shuhua what are you doing" Soojin says sternly. We were half way to the kitchen, I turn around and play innocent.

"I'm hungry Lisa's getting me some food since I can't drink to much" I say sarcastically so she doesn't think I'm drinking.

She nods her head and smiles than goes back to her game.

"Why aren't you allowed to drink?" Lisa questions pouring me a glass of soju and beer mixed as well as two vodka shots.

"Soojin just gets worried, I'm the maknae so I guess she's just protective" I say rolling my eyes.

"Jisoo was like that to me when I was your age as well" she says smiling but I see a hint of... sadness?

"It's annoying, but at the same time cute" she nods her head in agreement and pours herself something to drink.

" let's hurry I know she's going to be suspicious"

"To being the maknaes" we cheers, I take my two shots and than chug down my other drink to try and make the taste go away.

"Omg shuhua, hahahaha I didn't expect you to do that so easily" Lisa amused and shocked.

"I'm the best drinker in my group they just don't know it" I say winking.

"Let's get back" Lisa excitedly says placing her arm though my own.

....................

"yah! Yuqi, stop lying! you haven't been playing the guitar since you were three" Soyeon yells, as Yuqis picked up Roses guitar and started gloating about her skills.

"how would you know huh! Were you there when I was three?." Yuqi shouts back, we all start laughing at there interactions.

im sitting on Soojins lap, while she calmly strokes my thigh. I turn around to face her smiling. She's so pretty, being me I lean in to kiss her not caring if anyones watching. But to my distaste she pushes me off her lap completely.

"Yah! what the hell soojin" I say a little angry, she didn't need to push me so abruptly. She just looks at me and ignores my reaction turning to talk to miyeon. If I wasn't a little tipsy I wouldn't have cared so much, but my emotions are getting the better of me.

I go to the kitchen and Minnies already in here, she sees my upset face and quickly engulfs me into her arms. Causing me to smile.

"Ngaw whats wrong my big baby" she says cutely.

"ewww unnie your to old to act like that now"

"you're so mean" she reply's, I just laugh and wrap my arms around her neck while hers are around my waist.

"Soojins just being annoying, but lets not talk about her. its been a while since we've talked about your love life, anyone special you like" I ask the last part raising my eyebrows teasingly.