Chapter 17

Shuhuas pov

"Shuhua" it's her, fuck I don't know what to do.

"Won't be long! I'll meet you out there" I say as normally as I can.

"Are you okay?" She says concerned. My heart aches at her words. 

"Yeah I'm fine, just going toilet"

"Okay I'll just wait here for you" I close my eyes tight, I need to go home.

"Soojin, I'm gonna be a while I need to poo" I say in a Whiney voice and laugh at the end to make it seem believable.  I hear her giggle.
"Okay hurryyyyyyy I miss you" I can tell by her voice she's nearly drunk, even though I'm upset she's so cute when she gets like this. I don't know what to do, she's her past but why does it hurt so much.

"I'll be out soon" with that I hear her leave.

I grab my phone and call the only person I can trust right now.

"Shu, why you calling just come downstairs?"

"Minnie" my voice barely comes out.

"Where are you" she says seriously.

"Up stairs in the bathroom"

"I'm coming" with that she hangs up.

.........

"Shuhua it's me" I quickly unlock the door.

"Unnie" I cry out. She pulls me into her arms and strokes my hair.

"Shu, what's wrong" she hugs me tighter.

"Can we go home"

"I'll call the driver"

"Thank you U-unnie"

" anything for you shu"

.............

Soojins pov

"I told you I'm a better drinker than you" jennies teasing voice is heard. I roll my eyes, enjoying her company. My walls are down tonight, and I know it's because of the alcohol. There's no flirting just friends, how we use to be before we decided to be together.

"Jennieeeeeeeeee, im not even drunk yet" she just laughs.

"Okay soojin, you win" I smile smugly.

Where's Shuhua I miss her. I get up abruptly trying to find my girl. She's been in the bathroom for to long.

"Have you guys seen shu" I say to the room. Just as I say that Minnie and Shuhua walk in. I frown at the sight, why the fuck is she holding her like that. I make my way over.

"I'm taking shu home she's pretty drunk" minnies annoying voice says before I can ask. I look at shu her arms are around Minnie and her heads in her neck she looks like she's almost asleep. This is why I don't like her drinking. I instantly sober up now more worried than anything.

"I can take her" I say.

"Your drunk Soojin, I'll take care of her you don't need to worry."

I clench my teeth.

"I'm fine, I'll go with her"

"Jin, just stay have fun I'll be fine" shuhua says tiredly. I'm jealous yes, but I can tell somethings wrong.

"Hey what's going on" soyeon says, gripping my elbow. I know she's trying to get me to relax.

"I'm just taking shu home she's drunk" Minnie says to soyeon.

"Soojin, she can go with Minnie. Just stay here" Soyeons looking at me pleadingly, I don't want to make a scene but I know shuhua, somethings wrong.

"We've gotta go the drivers outside" shuhua finally opens her eyes and they start walking to leave. I grab shuhuas hand finally getting her attention. She smiles at me but it's not her usual one.