Chapter 6

I didn't bother to talk to Shuhua, of course, I want to but I think she needs the space and I don't blame her.

Everything between us has happened so fast, I'm so jaded with her but my past with Jennie still haunts me.

Jennie, it's been so long since we broke up but the pain is still there. When Shuhua doesn't sleep with me jennies beautiful face invades my mind.

One minute she was there the next she was gone. I fell hard and so did she, our relationship was full of mixed signals and games just two young women trying to figure out who we were. The love was real though we both knew it and that's what scared us the most. We had just started talking around the same time me and Hui were together but that didn't last once I knew for sure I wanted Jennie.

I could never forgive her for leaving me, no explanation, no text, nothing. She claimed to love me but how can you do that to someone you love. So pathetic, I'm crying over a girl that doesn't even think of me.

Shuhua says she loves me but so did Jennie, I never once thought she would hurt me like that but she did and it broke me. I hug my pillow looking for support, I wonder if I gave my heart to Shuhua would she even want it?

*knock *knock

My door slowly opens, the moonlight through my window showing a dimly lit body. I can tell straight away it's Shuhua, I sit up leaning on my elbow surprised shes here but thankful. She stands at my door pillow in hand. I lift my blanket inviting her in, her movements are slow but she slips into my bed none the less her back pressed to my front. I slowly move my hand to her waist tentatively to see if she stops me, I sigh thankfully when she doesn't pull away. Pulling her closer squishing our body's together grateful for her presence. I kiss the back of her shoulder content now with her in my arms. The rights thing to do would be just push her away and not lead her on, but I need her, I selfishly need her.

...................

My alarm goes off and I groan in annoyance. I have a few events I have to attend with Minnie, I'm not in the mood to mix and mingle with other idols though.

"Turn it off," shuhuas horse morning voice says.

"Sorry, go back to sleep" I whisper kissing her cheek.

"Where are you going" a grin escapes my mouth as I look at Shuhua's eyebrows knitted together, eyes still closed so adorable.

"I have that fundraiser thing today with other idols, I don't even know who's going or what it's for"

"Other idols?" Her voice is edgy and I can tell she's worried her possessive side coming out.

She's now fully awake eyes open staring at me in all her glory.

"Yes, other idols me and Minnie might have to run" shuhua laughs she knows how much I hate running.

"Wait I think I know what you're talking about! Tzuyu was telling me about it. A few of the girls from twice are going and a member from......I think black pink? I'm not sure though." my heart drops at the mention of black pink. Shuhua's rambling on about something but it's a distant noise.

"Soojin?

"Soojin?"

"Soojin, what's wrong?"

Just listen to her voice, calm down Soojin. Breath.

"Sorry, I was just thinking about today got a little nervous about meeting people" she nods her head sympathetically.

"Shu, do you know what member from black pink is going?"

"Yeah I think it was Lisa the maknae" relief washes over me, me and Lisa have met a few times when I stayed at there dorm. She never questioned why I came over so often but was always lovely. I don't know if Jennie ever told her members what we were hoping she didn't, I don't want Lisa saying something.

"Wow, lots of people should come then."

She nods in agreement.

" How are things with you and Kino?" I ask evenly.

"Hmmm, I don't think I like him anymore" I try my best to not smile at her confession.

"Why, what happened?"

"Nothing I just think where better as friends"

"That's for the best, dating now wouldn't be the best idea. We need to focus on performing"

"Yeah I know unnie"

I lean in to kiss her lips softly. We pull apart both smiling.

"Come on I'll make you breakfast" she excitedly claps.

.......................

"Hey, Soojin you alright?" Minnie asked.

"I'm just a little nervous meeting other idols did Oppa say what we're doing today"

"He said that we'll be doing some fan meet and greets with the other idols and then a 3km walk for cancer. Where just tryna get some people in to help fundraise and don't worry ill stick with you the entire time."

This shouldn't be that bad then, at least we can help some people by doing this.

" Some of the girls from twice are coming and Lisa from black pink"

"Yeah, shuhua told me" at the mention of shuhuas name Minnie perks up.

"How is Shuhua, she seemed upset last night" She looks worried, she cares about that girl. I feel a wave of guilt knowing I'm responsible for shuhua being upset.

"She's okay, was just sulking because I wouldn't sit by her" I look at Minnie curiously.

"She really likes you huh?" she has a smile on her face but I didn't miss the bitterness in her voice.

"Yeah, I don't know why" genuinely a girl like Shuhua who is kind, beautiful and everything good in this cruel world likes me.

she scoffs " Soojin everyone likes you it's infuriating how perfect you are"

I'm surprised hearing her say that.

" I dont agree with that but thank you."

"just take care of the kid she looks up to you"

"I will," I say meaning it.

................................

"Annyeonghaseyo we are Soojin and Minnie from idle" the crowd goes crazy, were the first group to introduce ourselves on stage. I'm feeling a lot better now that I'm here seeing everyone's faces and knowing it's for a good cause.

next up is Tzuyu and Momo from twice, they introduce themselves, we bow politely to them all smiles.

All of a sudden the crowd erupts into screams and chants I look to my left and walking on to the stage is Lisa, a shy smile plastered on her face she waves at the fans which only makes them go crazier.

The MC hands over the mic "Annyeonghaseyo I am Lisa from black pink" more screams are heard once she talks.

She looks towards us smiling and gives a small wave, her eyes lingering on me.

"Thank you for the amazing welcome, I have a surprise for you all" just like everyone else I'm waiting just as curious.

Lisa looks to the side of the stage, my eyes follow. No. A figure I know too well walks on stage eyes fixated on me.

"Annyeonghaseyo I am Jennie from black pink" just like before the crowd is frantically screaming her name.

Jennie is here.