Chapter 31

*Not proof read" 

Minnies Pov

As the door closes behind me I finally break, i'm a sobbing mess thankfully no ones in the lobby. It hurts, I meant every word I said to shuhua that she shouldn't be sorry for loving someone else even if that's not me. But why, why couldn't it have been me. I cry even harder at the thought, my apartments on just below hers, but I need a drink.

I pull out my phone and call one of my bestfriends that knows almost everything about my stories about shuhua.

"minnieeeee, hi." She says cutely, I don't reply straight away because I'm still tryna calm down.

"what's wrong"  she says worried.

"L-lisa, can you come pick me up" I say through my tears.

"I'll be there soon, are you at your apartment?" 

"Yes"

"Okay, im done at the company ill see you in 10 minutes okay"

........
"So you're really going to keep your distance from her" she replies after I take another shot.

"Hmm"

"I'm so sorry you're going through this Minnie, I know how much you love her" I smile bitterly.

"I guess it just wasn't meant to be" I say quietly.

She looks at me concerned.

" can I be honest?" she ask quietly. 

"Always" 

"I think she loves you" I choke on my drink after she says that. 

"What! are you crazy" 

"Don't you think the way she acts with you is suspicious? I might be over reading it but I think she's just confused, she has always loved Soojin she's always known that but than you came along and she doesn't know how to react. I think now she's finally starting to realise her feelings for you that may have always been there."  

"Even if thats true, I don't know if I can wait around for her." I say tiredly. 

" I'm not saying wait around for her, but I think she's just scared. Soojins safe, you're not." 

her words make me frown. 

"That doesn't make sense, if anything I'm the safe option. I'm sure of my feelings, I have never made her doubt my feelings for her like Soojin has. I've been there with her through everything, I  should be the safe option, I should be the one she's sure about." Lisa moves her hand a to hold my own. 

"Thats exactly it, you've always been there. You are her safe place in life but in a relationship there's a chance she could lose you if for some reason it doesn't work out. You're too important to risk losing. So you aren't the safe option. " 

"You don't know anything, how could you know" I say a little angry. 

" I don't for sure, but she reminds me of someone I know" 

"Who?" 

She looks at me with so much sadness in her eyes. 

"Chaeyoung" she whispers, taking a shot herself. I curiously look at her, I'm one of her best friends so I know her feelings for the girl. 

"Did, did something happen?" she takes another shot. 

"well, we kind of had a fight yesterday. I had a girl over at the dorm and she saw her come out of my room, after she left she was throwing insult after insult. Basically calling me a whore"