Chapter 33

Shuhuas POV

Soojin's been gone for 3 days now, I see her at work but I can't help missing seeing her everyday at home. Its hard, extremely hard being without her, she's been my rock since I was sixteen. Despite our break I miss my friend, but I will admit I have been more at peace since she's been gone, I'm not always worrying about where she is and what she's doing, I feel like i'm being me again and its nice. But there's one problem Minnie has been ignoring me since out last talk, I absolutely hate it. She still says hi, replies when spoken to but it is nothing like how we were.

I try to catch her eye in dance practice or when we're in the studio, but still nothing. She's glued to miyeon which irks me even more. I know she said she needed time and she was going to distance herself but I didn't think shed change completely. So here I am sulking in my room, what's makes it worse is that I know Minnies here, I can hear her laugh and Miyeons annoying voice.

My curiosity peaks and I need to see whats so funny. As I walk out of my room the site I see shocks me.

Minnies underneath Miyeon, it looks like they're fighting for the remote but an unknown feeling strikes me as I see how close they are to each other. I cough loudly to make my presence known and to my annoyance they don't even react. WHAT THE FUCK.

I stomp my way over to them and push Miyeon off of Minnie. Miyeon's shocked when she looks at me but I only smirk.

"YAH, SHUHUA YOU LITTLE SHIT" and before I can even react Miyeon's managed to tackle me onto the ground, because i'm so shocked she manages to get the upper hand and is now on top of me tickling me. I start laughing uncontrollably, I wish I could move but I've always not been able to do anything when someone tickles me.

"Minnie! help me" I beg, still laughing. not long after I feel Miyeons weight gone and her own laughter erupting. Minnies managed to pin her down. Im still out of breath but I quickly move to where they are and start my attack.

"STOP, STOP, IM SORRY" Miyeon shouts, I finally feel she's been through enough and stop. We're breathing heavily but the smiles on our faces don't leave.

I look to me left and Minnies smiles matches my own, Miyeon's still lying on the ground wheezing which makes me giggle. Feeling nice I pull up Miyeon and brush her messy hair.

Being the annoying unnie she is, she try's to kiss me but before I can dodge it Minnie puts her hand between my mouth and Miyeon's. Miyeon starts to pout but I'm frozen, for some reason Minnies movements make me freeze and I start blushing like a teenager. God am I 14. I look at Minnie wanting to see her reactions but she doesn't even glance at me, making me upset a little bit.

"Are you staying here tonight" I ask trying to mask my hopefulness. She finally manages to make eye contact, and when she does I'm momentarily stuck. My heart is pounding, I blink trying to compose myself because what the hell am I doing.

"Um, I'm not to sure I just came over to have dinner with Miyeon" she replied calmly. I frown by her response.

"Just Miyeon" I say pouting. She smiles quickly but as soon as it appears its gone.

"Well she invited me" I'm about to say something but Miyeon cuts me off.

"Sleep over! you can stay in my bed tonight" Miyeon says in her aygeo voice making me want to vomit.

"She can stay in Soojin's room" I say coldly. Miyeon looks at me annoyed while Minnie looks confused.

"Where's Soojin?" Minnie ask.

"I think she's staying with her parents" miyeon replies. Minnie looks at me worriedly but doesn't ask anymore questions.

"Okay i'm going to bed, im tired. But Minnie you're welcome to stay in my bed" Miyeon winks, then quickly leaves but not forgetting to kiss me on the cheek and saying goodnight. Now it's just me and Minnie.