Chapter 8

Soojins pov

"Annyeonghaseyo I am Jennie from black pink"

Her piercing eyes are looking directly at me as she talks, the crowd of people screaming faded into the background, I glare back at her not wanting to lose our silent battle.

My hands are shaking and I'm starting to panic, I haven't seen her for 6months now. Her being here is bringing back all the feelings I wanted to forget.

"Soojin let's go" Minnie whispers into my ear. I'm forced out of my daze, she leads me to our table for the signing. It's a long table seated for six people, our name tags all displayed.

I look for my name and I find it but to my annoyance jennies is next to my own. I look up and her eyes are already on me.

"Minnie, swap with me," I say.

She looks at me confused.

"Soojin, I can't our names are already set if I move them people are going to think something" ugh, I can't stand this. I pull out my chair aggressively.

Minnies on my right while jennies to my left. I can feel her eyes on me but I don't budge instead focusing on the fans.

"Soojin, I'm I'm your biggest fan could I take a photo please" a boy who couldn't be older than 16 ask me nervously making me melt at his cuteness.

"Of course" I lean over the table and place my arm over his shoulder smiling. His mum takes the photo.

"T-thank you so much, you're even prettier in person" he looks down shyly. So cute I think to myself.

I kiss his cheek knowing it would make his day. His eyes bulge open and hands move to touch his cheek in disbelief.

"Omg, I'm never washing my face again" he squeals while his mum drags him away. I just laugh and make my way back to my seat.

"I see you have a fan club" it's been so long since I've heard her voice in person. The same voice that would soothe me now gives me nightmares. How dare she talk to me so casually after what she did.

I choose to ignore her not even acknowledging her presence.

I hear her sigh but she doesn't try to say anything else.

A few more fans come up to us all nearly having panic attacks at the sight of all there favourite idols.

I feel something caressing my knee lightly. I look at the culprit, her eyes are looking forward talking to a fan. I try to move her hand on me but she doesn't budge, I know she's trying to get my attention.

"Get your hand off me," I say trying to hold in my anger.

She moves so were now facing each other.

"Can we talk? Please" her face is neutral but her voice is pleading.

"Now you want to talk, I scoff, you had 6months. You're unbelievable I hope I never see your face again." Every word is laced with venom, her hand on me is gone and her face is back to stoic, it always amazed/scared me how fast she could hide her feelings.

"We will talk Soojin" her dominate side showing , I once loved her like this but now I'm just disgusted she thinks she still has control over me.

"No, we won't"

The signing was over, me and Jennie didn't talk, but I knew she was watching me the entire time.

"Soojin let's go say hi to the girls Lisa wants to walk with us," minnies bubbly voice says.