Chapter 29

Soojins POV

im currently in the practice room by myself, I needed space from everything. Me and Shuhua are rocky to say the least. I feel like I'm constantly trying to prove myself to her, make her trust me but I know she doesn't. If she even hears my phone ding she grabs it before I can, checks it than smiles cutely and gives it to me.

Everytime she does my chest tightens a little, I know we started on rocky ground and I have an ex she never knew about but Im tired of punishing myself because of what I've done in the past , thats why I let shuhua off when she kissed minnie. I blink back the tears just thinking about that night, it hurts more knowing that they both still haven't told me.

I stop my thinking and turn the music back on, distracting myself the best way I know how and this to dance.

.............................

2hours later

again, again, again, again ,again I repeat to myself, I need to get this right I think frustrated.

"UGH" I throw myself on the ground head on my knees. I feel like im burning on the inside, im so frustrated I can't even get my basic moves down.

"fuck" and before I know it i'm sobbing, clutching my t-shirt tightly as if its the only thing holding me down. I wipe my tears knowing the girls will be here soon I can't let them see me like this. Once I've calmed down I go to the bathroom to wash any evidence that I nearly broke down.

*Ding

Jennie - Soojin, can we talk please it's important.

I furrow my brows, how did she even get my number again, my first thought is if shuhua saw these messages she'd kill me.

To Jennie - Jennie I told you not to talk to me anymore, how'd you even get my number?

Jennie - please soojin, it's about shuhua and you need to know.

My heart races at the mention of shuhuas name. It can't be about.... No how could she even know.

To Jennie - I'm sorry Jen, I can't. Please just delete my number.

Jennie- I'm sorry but no, I'm coming to your apartment or you're coming to mine.

If shuhua sees Jennie at our house she's going to be furious, I don't know what she'll do. I bite my lip nervously.

To Jennie - can you pick me up from the company when I say.

Jennie - of course, message me what time.

I left her on seen, I make sure to delete our messages and move back to the practice room.

"Soojinnnnnnnn" shuhua says as soon as I walk in.

"Baby" I reply engulfing her.

"You okay jinjin?" she asked worriedly 

"Yeah just just having trouble with this choreo I'm practicing" 

"Im sure you'll get it right, you always do" 

"I hope so" she pulls me in so where front to front and leans forward ready to kiss me. 

"yah!" I say flustered knowing the girls are in the same room. she furrows her brows. 

"Later" I whisper, she still doesn't look happy but i'm starting to get annoyed that she's being this careless. 

"Why not now, who cares if they see" she says with attitude. 

"Shuhua, where not even allowed to be in a relationship yet alone a same sex one. I know we can trust the girls but lets just wait a little longer."