Chapter 38

Jennies POV 

"BREAK" the director calls I tiredly sit down on the grass, turns out this is a show like running man and they've been making us run around like crazy. I breathe in heavily trying to gain my composure, I've been good so far but I know my energy hasn't been the best. 

"Hey Unnie" my co star says, I smile stiffly trying to remember his name. 

"Hey" i reply politely. He takes my reply as a cue to sit right next to me and so close his legs touching my own. He has a cocky smile even running his hand through his hair. God just what I needed right now. 

"Wow you're even prettier in person" He says with wide eyes leaning in more. 

"Uh thanks"  

"You know you seem tired out there how about you just relax during the next shoot, I can win the challenges for you" He says flirty. 

"I'm fine, just worry about yourself" despite my cold voice and words he seems unaffected still smiling stupid. 

"hahah okay I'll just go easy on you than" I roll my eyes at him and get up to move. He quickly stands up to. 

"Jennie wait, are you going to the dinner after the shoot?" I look him up and down, by now I can see he's a little nervous. 

"I'll see" I reply and turn to leave. 

"I'll save you a seat" he says loudly, I don't even turn around to acknowledge him. God I'm so tired. I just want to go home. 

.............................. 

We're currently seated at an old camp site looking area, the host is asking questions and who ever answers first correctly gets points. I'm even more grumpy since the actor won't stop pestering me. 

To stop myself from having an outburst in public I turn my head away from the slimy actor and stare at the crew. Then something catches my attention, a familiar stiletto is standing near my manager. She has a cap and mask on but I'm sure it's her, my heart starts pounding at the thought that maybe she came. Or am I so lovesick that I'm imagining things, I move to get up but a hand stops me. I furrow my brows and look to see the same actor looking at me with a strained smile. 

"Jennie they asked you a question." I now notice everyones looking at me. 

"Uh look she's so good, pretending she couldn't hear the question" now I'm genuinely confused. 

"Huh" 

"We asked who your ideal celebrity guy would be" the host asks. Oh that was the question. 

"I don't have one at the moment" I say smiling and glancing where I think Soojin may be. 

The actor next to me coughs to get my attention, this action makes everyone start laughing by the obvious flirting he's been doing. 

"well what qualities do you want in a partner" The actor who I still don't know the name of asked. 

"yah why are you so interested" the host asked playfully. 

"I'm just asking a question" he replies not so innocently. Gross. 

"Hmm sure, but Jennie what is your ideal type" 

"Tell us!" the girls are shouting excitedly. 

"hahahah okay, well I like someone who's kind, someone that can inspire me. I find it cute when they're shy but out going with me And hmm I like beauty spots, especially on the face" I say with a devilish smirk.