Chapter 22

Shuhuas POV

"Where's Soojin" Yuqi says to me. Where all sitting in the van heading home.

I clench my jaw trying to control my anger.

"I don't know" I reply coldly. I see them all look at me with worry.

I see soyeon whisper something to Yuqi and she instantly shuts up. Of course soyeon knows I'm sure she's known everything, I feel like so many people are hiding things from me.

"Let just go home, and be quiet Yuqi we're all tired" Minnie says sitting next to me. She entwines our hands and looks at me with a sympathetic smile. I squeeze her hand and put my head phones in to try and distract myself.

......................

"Where here" Minnie whispers to me. I open my eyes from my little nap. It hurts, seeing the girl you love run after someone else.

"Why don't you stay at my dorm tonight Shu." Minnie says sweetly.

I nod my head and she smiles.

"Yah, Shuhua don't leave me in the dorm by myself" miyeon says sulking. If it was any other day I'd tease her and just tell her to stop being a baby. But I don't have the energy.

"She's coming with me" Minnie replys.

The two have a little glaring match, I ignore them and just get out the van. I can hear them mumbling in the back but I just ignore the sound and wait for Minnie.

She runs after me and quickly entwines our hands.

"Let's go"
............

"Are you hungry?" Minnie ask walking out of the shower.

"No" I say on the brink of tears.

She sighs and than sits on the bed laying me down while I'm in her arms.

"Shuhua, I hate this. Seeing you like this, I think you really need to think about whether or not you and soojin are really meant to be. I know how much you love her but you don't deserve this shu." Minnie says stroking my hair. I wipe the tears that are starting to spill.

"Minnie I don't know what I'm going to do, you know how long I've liked her..now that she's with me Everything's a mess and no matter what everything always leads to Jennie. I don't know if Soojin will ever love me as much as she loves her" that realisations kills me, I'm fighting for soojin against a girl that is from her past. I'm insecure of course she's Jennie fucken Kim but more importantly she's Soojins first love.

"I know you love her, you always have. But if you just stepped away from her for just a second id think you'd realise just how many people would kill to be in Soojins position. You shouldn't be chasing somebody that can't see just how special you are, I know you and I know you feel insecure about them. But a girl like you Shuhua is worth more than a just an option." Minnies staring at me so intensely I can tell she means every single words she's said, all I see in her is love. My heart rate quickens more as she grabs my hand and places it on her face.

"You are everything anyone could ask for, don't forget that please" more tears leave my eyes, but for once not about me hurting. But how Minnie has made me feel amazing and like a person. She has always been there for me, when Soojin was to busy or being cold she held my hand and would take me out making me forget about all the hurt. She put a smile on my face when no one else could, when No one was around she stayed with me throughout the nights making me food and teaching me Korean because I had anxiety about a song we had to sing the next day. When it was cold she'd always bring me an extra jacket because she knows I always forget my own. I knew deep down that this was more than friendship and I had moments where I would catch myself staring at her a little to long, when she did skin ship I would push her away because my heart was racing. Soojin has always been the one that I loved but Minnie she's uncharted territory that I have always been to afraid to explore.

....................

Soojins pov

"Miss the cars ready" Jennie pulls me out but before we leave she slips on a Bennie and mask on myself. I blush thinking about our first encounter and how we switched roles, I think she new that to because she has that cheeky smile.

"Let's go" we exit the room. Instantly there's 6 body guards already situated around us, I'm nervous I always forget just how famous Jennie is. She tightens her grip on my hand and where lead out, as we walk past I see idols looking at me curiously, some bow to Jennie in acknowledgement, I pull my beanie down more and move my gaze to the ground not wanting anyone to realise who I am. I don't need people thinking I'm just another idol trying to feed off her clout. We finally make it out of the venue and are now in a car park, it's closed off so no one can come in or out and it looks deserted. I see what must be body guards all around making sure it's clear.

"Your car is this way" one of the men say.

We follow and finally enter the car. I take off my mask and take a deep breath.

"You okay" she ask.
I just smile and nod.

"Sorry it was a little intense my company has to be extra careful with security nowadays" she says apologetically.

I'm use to this but not at this scale, she must feel so suffocated.

"Is it like this all the time" I ask curiously.

"Depends, but most of the time yes" my heart aches knowing how much this would effect her.

"No more sneaking out I presume" I say shifting the mood. She lets out a little smirk, remembering the nights she would sneak past her manager during the night just so we could hangout.They weren't there all the time but during promotions they were especially strict on the girls not wanting to risk anything.

"They can't control what we do anymore, they tried but once our group grew they couldn't risk losing us. We have our restrictions of course but we do what we want now. But the fans are worse than management ever was" she says laughing a bit.

"It was hard of course but at the same time so fun, we lost a lot of our child hood because of this life but sneaking out felt like we were kids again." Jennie says.

"It was" I reply holding back my own smile.

We look at each other her gaze is sharp but loving, the look I noticed only she would send to me.

"Stay with me tonight" she says.

.......................

Sorry for the late update University is back on 😪 struggling a bit on the direction I want this book to go but it will get there in the end 👀

Stay safe hehe
#jennie #shuhua

Side note shuhuas back in Korea and she had her favourite dish.... Seaweed soup of course.