Chapter 37

(don't mind the grammar and spelling mistakes :)

Soojins POV

"Jennie" I moan as her lips attach themselves to my neck. She straddles me tighter and pulls me in even more, I pull her hair gently so I can feel her lips on my own. My hands feel like they move before I think, caressing every part of Jennie.

Jennie, Jennie, Jennie. Everything is Jennie, her name repeats in my mind. like a chant pulling my will power away as I repeat her name over and over. But as my tongue explores her more, there's an all to familiar saltiness. I pull away abruptly, fear and worry on my face. But she pulls me back in desperately.

"Jennie" I say panicked. And as I thought tears run down her beautiful face.

"What is it" she ask, confused to why we're stopping. She's still on top of me so I keep one of my arms wrapped protectively around her waist while the other wipes her tear stricken cheek.

She looks confused and touches her face, almost alarmed she pulls her hand away shocked.

"What the hell" she breaths. 

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"I-i'm fine. I just, I don't understand" she says as more tears fall from her enchanting eyes.

" Let's stop Jen-"

"NO! I-I'm fine" she whispers, clutching onto to the front of my t-shirt hopelessly. Did I only just notice how in pain she looks. My heart clenches at just the thought.

"Jennie, listen to me" I say reassuring, smiling and pulling her face closer. She finally stills.

"Lets stop" I whisper. kissing her forehead in the process.

"I want this" her shaky voice replies.

"I want you more than anything" I lean in to press a soft chaste kiss to her lips.
"I'm not going anywhere"

"For now" she says quietly.

"For now" I say with a pained smile.

" Come with me to Jeju island" 

"I can't I have work, I would if I could" She nods her head solemnly.

"I thought so, never mind what do you have on today?"

"Just practice and soyeon wants to discuss the new concept for our album, what about you?"

"I want to meet soyeon properly one day, she sounds amazing" I know I shouldn't but I feel a spark of jealousy by the compliment.

"She's busy so that probably won't ever happen" I say. she looks at me funny.

"I'll be home late tonight" she says instead.

"Hmm, really why"

"Well they want me to go to America for some meetings so well be planning that"

"Really why? can't you just zoom call them or something?"

"Its a little complicated but its for a high end brand and they want to meet in person."

"When?" I ask feeling afraid.

"Don't worry, when I leave you'll be back in your dorm with her so it won't matter" I stay quiet not wanting to reply, the thought of leaving her isn't suppose to hurt this much.

But it does, as much as I don't want to admit it does . She still hovers over me, a gently smile on her face. It's the start of the third week, nearly there and this will all be over.