Chapter 13

Shuhuas pov

"wake up shu," Minnie says quietly, I groggily open my eyes still feeling more sleepy Than I was last night. I snuggle closer to Minnie loving the warmth, arms wrapped around her waist.

"Oh shit, sorry," I say moving my arm that was around her just noticing now. god, how embarrassing.

"Hey, don't be sorry come here," Minnie says cutely. I roll my eyes but comply.

"We have to leave soon, managers going to be here" her hands are massaging my head making me relax.

"I dont want to go" I groan, Minnie just giggles at my little out burst.

"Come on Shu, we have to and don't worry ill be with you the whole time"

"MINNIE!" In badges Yuqi like a crazy woman. She stops once she sees me.

"Shuhua?"

"YUQI! What did I say about just barging into my room" Minnie angrily says, I just laugh at the situation.

"What'd you want anyway"

Yuqi looks between us confusingly.

"Uh n-nothing it's not important, just come hurry up where getting breakfast with the girls before we head to cube" with that she leaves.

Minnie gets up stretching her body, making the hem of her shirt lift. I look away nervously feeling like I'm in her personal space.

"Go have a shower first, I'll pick you an outfit whiling your in there." She kisses my forehead and moves to her huge closet.

I'm in the bathroom just finished showering when I check my phone and see all the messages Soojin sent, I forgot to reply to them last night. Fuck, I don't know what to feel right now, she must be worried but I'm still mad. And than we have breakfast together I don't want things to be awkward.

...................

"You look really good in my clothes" Minnie eyes me up and down, I smile at her compliment.

I start to anxiously chew the side of my cheek nervous, were in the car on our way to the little cafe by our company to meet the girls.

"Hey don't worry you'll be fine, I've always got you" Minnie squeezes my hand reassuringly, easing some of the anxiety I had but still I'm stuck, I want to see her so bad but I know I shouldn't.

"Yah!" Me and Minnie look to the front, Soyeon and Yuqi are arguing again about who knows what with those two.

"Let me see your phone than!" Soyeon says half mad half teasing. Me and Minnie look at each other and roll our eyes at the common kdrama we see between the two.

"Why! You don't let me look at your phone so why should I let you see mine" Yuqi pokes her tongue out at the now fuming Soyeon. Soyeon takes her seat belt off and jumps on the now screaming Yuqi, me and Minnie hysterically laugh at the scene.

"HEY! YOU TWO STOP!" Our manger says angrily. They both instantly sit back in there seats, mouthing words to each other to not make noise, its so funny how Soyeon is always so mature but once she's with Yuqi she turns into a little brat.

"Where here, Yuqi and Soyeon you need to act properly now where in front of people" manger oppa says seriously.

"Yes" they both reply before hopping out, not without Soyeon lightly slapping yuqis head making us all laugh. These kids I swear.

I get out of the van and there she is, wearing casual black flowing pants with a crop tank top to match, hair in a high pony tail. I love when her hairs like this it's a rare occasion to see. She looks at me and than at my entwined hands with Minnie.

"Let's get a table" manager instructs.

"Shu" I stop in my tracks hearing her voice.

"You can ignore her" Minnie whispers.

"It's okay just leave a seat for me" I smile reassuringly.

Soojins now in front of me ignoring Minnie entirely.

"Shu" she says again, I keep a straight face not wanting to show any emotions.

"Soojin"

She surprises me by pulling me into her embrace holding me tight. Her face is in between my neck and I can feel her warm breath giving me goosebumps.

"I'm so sorry shu, please forgive me I didn't mean anything I said. I was just scared you were going to leave me" her voice is shaky and quiet but I hear everything. I pull her closer, this is the first time she's admitted something like this, it's usually me but now I can better understand why she reacted that way. Why can I never be mad at her.

"Next time talk to me instead because you really hurt me Soojin"

"I know, I'm sorry... one day I'll tell you why I'm like this but for now I promise I'll show you how much I care about you shu."

"Girls, where waiting for you" our manger calls.

"Let's go" she entwines our hands and guides me to the table. I'm about to move to sit by Minnie who's eagerly looking at me.

"Sit with me" soojin says pouting. I look between them feeling unsure. Sorry Minnie.

I send an apologetic smile to Minnie and take my seat. Soojins smiling at me while her hand is on my thigh. Just a simple gesture like that makes my heart race, but what Soojin said has my attention "one day I'll tell you why I'm like this" what does that mean. I'll let it go for now, the best option is to just let her tell me when she's ready.

I feel a tinge of guilt, I look towards Minnie she's talking to miyeon bickering like usual but I can sense somethings wrong. I did just ditch her to sit with the girl that made me cry.

"Try this" soojin brings the food to my mouth, I instantly react looking directly at her, consumed by her gaze.

The bite was larger than expected, I was also distracted by her that some food spilt on my face. Soojin giggles and grabs a napkin before I can wipe the mess.

Her touch is so soft and gentle I just sit enjoying the little interaction. Where both just staring at each other, hands entwined under the table as corny as it sounds it's just me and her right now.

"You're perfect Shu" her words are sweet, leaving me a gay mess by her simple compliment.

I can feel the shift between me and Soojins "relationship" I don't 100% know if she likes me the way I do, but there's something. When she said she was scared I was going to leave, I don't know if it was because she likes me like that or maybe I'm one of the only people who truely care about her and she's afraid to lose me like a friend. Could that be why where even doing anything? Could she just be giving me what I want so I don't leave.

A once sweet moment has turned into a battle field in my mind.

"Shu, you okay?" Soojin ask.

"I'm okay, but I think we need to talk properly about.... everything" my voices comes out nervous saying the last part. Soojins face stays the same but her body gives her away, she's stiff and uncomfortable at the topic of talking.

"Yeah, we definitely will" she smiles but it doesn't reach her eyes, leading me to think that maybe this wasn't as great idea as I thought.

"Okay girls, while where all here. We have a radio show today at 12:00pm. We want you all to promote the song of course, seating arrangement is a little different today. We want Minnie and Shuhua to sit next to each other, the fans have noticed your friendship and are loving it! So let's keep it up. The rest of the members can just sit wherever they want. That's pretty much all for today, we want you well rested before the real promoting starts so no funny business" we all nod in agreement buzzing at the fact that we'll be doing concerts and promoting soon.

I look across the table and Miyeon's whispering something to Minnie. I curiously stare, whatever they're talking about looks serious Minnies faces is scrunched up looking confused, they both look up but not at me instead towards Soojin. Are they talking about Soojin? Did she... do something?

.....................

Hope everyone's safe and happy during this time 💛 let me know if you're enjoying this book so far! And who do you ship hehehehe xxx