Chapter 35

Shuhuas POV

"Unnie, when are you leaving" I ask as we lay in bed.

"In a week" she says quietly.

"How long" she now turns to face me, I don't want to look at her in this state. The thought of her being away is excruciating.

"A month give or take"

"What" I say now giving her my full attention.

"I want to go home, I miss my family." I can understand where's she coming from because I feel the same, but still I can't understand why her being away is killing me.

"I'll miss you" I say instead, I can't be selfish and ask her to stay. Ive hurt her enough.

"you know i'll miss you" she says kissing me softly on my forehead.

"But you'll have Soojin back by then. Hm, just two more weeks and you two will be back together. You'll barely notice I'm gone" I stay quiet, is it bad I haven't really thought of her much. I miss her always but its not as bad as I thought. And the idea of us being together again, it's.it's not as strong as it was.

"Despite what happens, I'll never just forget you Minnie."

"Don't say things like that shuhua" she says pulling away.

"Like what"

"Things that make me think I might have a chance."

"What If I don't end up with Soojin" I say rashly. She sighs.

"Than you don't end up with Soojin" is all she replies.

"What if I-"

"Stop, you know where I'll be. Two weeks, talk to me in two weeks about whatever it is you we're going to say. Don't say anything you might only feel because she's not around. Please"

"2weeks." I reply back.

"2weeks" she smiles.

..............................................

Soojins POV

"So I've been talking to Jisoo" I look at miyeon tiredly. We've been doing interviews and variety shows all day and are now in the van to get dinner with the staff.

"Hmm" Is all I say to tired to think.

"And she's told me something she thought I already knew." that wakes me up instantly.

I look at her and she has a straight face looking forward to where yuqi and shuhua are play fighting.

"what did she say" I reply evenly despite my heart pounding like crazy.

"I know where you're staying." is all she replies.

"Is that a problem." I say unsurely.

"No, but once she said that everything started to make sense, you know." she's now looking at me.

"Can we talk About this some other time" I say panicking."

"Jennie was at our debut stage, at first I was confused but thought, hey maybe she came to support me. But then small things kept happening and you were always somehow linked to her you know."

She continues.

"Than when I would go and visit the girls Jennie always looked on edge when I saw her like she was hiding something. But you know whats weird Is that she always wore the same bracelet as you"

"Miyeon please."

"I had my suspicions, but I could never make myself believe it. It felt like if something that important happened you would tell me."