Chapter 9

Happy Valentine's Day 💛💛

Soojins pov

Text message

Honey shu - jinahhhhhh, how's your event? Can you hurry home I miss you 🥺

*sent photo

My mood instantly changes when shuhua messages me

My mood instantly changes when shuhua messages me. How is she so cute! my pretty Shu always knows how to make me smile.

"What are you smiling about" Minnie says teasingly.

Where now all sitting in a round table, the events over and the team prepared food and drinks for the workers and a special thanks to all of us girls. I decided to stay, the girls are amazing and I also need to have the talk with Jennie. Im still unsure about that, im questioning whether its even a good idea because ive worked so hard on myself to get over her.

all eyes suddenly look at me. I look up and Jennies glaring at my phone.

"Shuhua messaged" I say cooly.

At the mention of Shuhua's name both Jennie and Minnie clench there jaw.

"She didn't message me" Minnie says frowning like kid.

I just roll my eyes and hand my phone to Minnie so she can see the photo of shuhua.

her eyes instantly light up at the sight.

"ommo how is she so cute Soojin! send that to me" she says excitedly screaming.

I just laugh at that and send her the photo.

"Who's cute" Lisa says curiously.

Minnie takes my phone and shows Lisa the photo, my hearts beating Jennies right next to her looking as well I'm worried if they scroll up and see my messages with Shu, none of them are risky but if Jennie saw she'd instantly know my feelings for the other girl.

Lisa's looking at the photo and just like everyone she is wooing over yeh-shuhua. Lisa's eyes meet my worried stare, she gives me a knowing smile and winks. Aish, this girl. My eyes wonder to Jennie. Her arms are crossed looking away from the phone, her bodies tense and knowing her I can tell she's upset. which puzzles me, why is she upset? she's the one that left, I keep repeating that sentence in my head, this entire day she's been trying to get my attention. She's fucking up my head with these mind games.

Minnie hands me back my phone and I just glare at her annoyed.

"Shuhuas going to die when I tell her you think she's cute, she's a big fan of yours Lisa" Okay I think thats enough about Shuhua.