Chapter 28

Jennie POV

"jen what would you say to a blind date" Lisa ask wriggling her eyebrows. I scrunch my nose in disgust.

"Girl I know your type so I would not trust you in the slightest picking out a decent date for me" she quickly slaps my arm and starts pouting.

"HEY THEY WEREN'T ALL BAD, I dated Irene for like a week and she's top tier?"

"she was the only good one and you still managed to fuck that up" I roll my eyes and just look at Lisa wondering when her and chaeyoung are going to go out, cause fuck knows we all see the tension. They're both just to afraid and pussy to start something with everyone. I think Lisa's still heartbroken from when chaeyoung came home and told us that her and hyeri were offical and ever since she's been the biggest hoe. Chaeyoung herself that girls a mystery I was so sure that she liked Lisa but than she announces that she's taken, dam these homos are really confusing.

Back to my own gay dramas, for weeks now I've been constantly checking my phone hoping she's messaged. Yes I know how pathetic I look right now but what can I say im still utterly in love with her. I've tried getting over her trust me slept with a few people went on dates but nobody even comes close to her. Maybe im just meant to be single, no I know thats not true what im meant for is Soojin but sadly she doesn't know that. Yet.

My fingers hover over her contact name, I said I wouldn't message unless she messages me first but I'm so curious I just want to know what she's doing and if she's okay. I want to be something in her life but I get it, if I was shuhua I wouldn't want my girlfriend hanging out with her ex but at the end of the say I won't make a move on Soojin unless she wants me to. Maybe ill ask Lisa to talk to Minnie so I can at least know that Soojins doing we'll. Maybe get some tea on how her and Shuhua are doing...Kidding.

I put my phone down deciding on not texting because I don't want to force her into anything she's not ready for.

"Lalisa, you still talk to Minnie right?" Lisa looks up from her phone making eye contact.

"y-yeah, of course. Why's that" I look at her a little confused, she's nervous. The perks of living with her for years is I can always tell her emotions.

"Has she said anything about Soojin?" i'm always straight up with her so my bluntness is to be expected.

"Um, not really" she can't even look me in the eyes.

"Lisa, I'll ask again. Any news on Soojin"

"Shit" she whispers under her breath, my heart starts to pound i'm getting more agitated.

"Did something happen, is she okay." I say urgently.

"I can't tell you" she says looking down. I roll my eyes and clench my teeth. Im 2 seconds away from punching my member.

"How bad is it" I say instead.

"Well it d-depends"

"Lisa, if something bad has happened to Soojin I need to know. Now ill ask you again what happened" Don''t get me wrong I don't bully Lisa or treat her bad, I've looked after this girl since out trainee days and I love her and would usually respect her privacy but I can't let this go.

"Unnie, if I tell you this please don't make a scene or do some crazy shit" hearing her say unnie made me soften up a little bit but now I know for a fact that whatever she has to tell me is not good.

"just tell me and I'll decide" I reply coldly.

"Fuck, okay so I don't know all the details and i'm not even sure if Soojin knows herself but well Minnies kind of been in love with Shuhua for a while." Lisa says pausing. I'm a little bit shocked by this information but not surprised when we were at the fundraiser Minnie always talked about Shuhua. Dam Shuhua must have some game getting two of the hottest girls to fall in love with her, if she wasn't with Soojin I'd say respect.

"Continue"

"Well um, something happened between them" I furrow my brows confused. Oh so she's got a past with her.

"Oh, does Soojin have a problem with their past,is that why she's upset?"

"Well about that, it um kind of happened recently" She says quietly.

"WHAT"

"Okay Unnie let me just say that Minnie feels awful and apparently it was because soojin and shu_"

"What and that makes it right to fucken cheat on her!" I say angrily, who the fuck would cheat on her, I know I did her dirty but never in my life did I ever consider cheating on Soojin. No matter what.

"No I know I know, Minnie knows to and she feels awful she wants to tell Soojin but-" I freeze.

"Soojin doesn't know" I ask.

"N'no not that I know of" I should feel happy because now maybe I stand a chance with her, but all I feel is heart broken. Heartbroken for the girl I love who is going to be so hurt and even worse betrayed by the two people who are so important to her and they did this. First I hurt her and now this, she doesn't deserve any of this and I somehow feel responsible.

"Lisa I get you're close with Minnie, but you should have told me this information sooner. " I utter.

"Please Jen, don't be mad at me what was I suppose to do she's my best-friend and it wasn't my secret to tell" I close my eyes trying to calm down. Her pleading eyes make me less angry she's the maknae.

"I'm not mad at you, but Lisa i'm your sister and Soojin is someone who I love. Not only that but you know Soojin too you should have said something. But we shouldn't have been the ones to hear of this, they should have said something to Soojin. themselves" I say on the brink of tears, she doesn't deserve this.

"Unnie im sorry" she says quietly. I can see she's not far off from crying herself.

"Come here" I say annoyed, she runs into my embrace I rub her back soothingly.

"I'm going to have to tell Soojin about this Lisa, I'm sorry if you and Minnie end up having problems because of that but this information has to be shared."

"I know" she whispers back.

Shuhua you fucked up. I want to make her life hell right now but I need to get the full story from lisa later and not do any harsh only because of Soojin.

Now I just have to decide what the fuck i'm going to do.

............................

Been a while! But as usual let me know your guys ships 👀