Chapter 19

Jennies POV

"ugh, I told you I would be ready in 10 minutes, so why are you here" I say angrily to the new intern. She looks utterly terrified and for a split second I feel guilty.

"Hey, sorry she's just in a mood well be out soon, thank you" I hear Lisa saying. I just ignore the two And go back to my phone.

"Jennie, you cant talk to people like that! you've been in a mood all week whats going on." She's right and I hate it, but Soojins been ignoring me all week and I didn't realise how much that would effect me until now.

"Its Soojin, she's ignoring me" my voice exhausted.

She lets out a giggle making me glare at her , this little shit.

"Sorry,sorry, but now you know how it feels" she says teasingly. I stay quiet, she might have said it as a joke but it hits deeper than she thinks.

"Hey, I'm sorry, i'm sure theres a reason. But also this might sound harsh but she doesn't have to reply to you." she's wrapped her arms around me and I sit in her arms like the child I am. She's right,Lisas always infuriatingly right.

"Now we've got to get ready, its the awards tonight. She will be here so maybe try talking to her?"

"I dont want to push it, I can wait until she's ready. I promised id do what she needed"

"My Nini's growing up" I playfully smack her.

"HURRY UP YOU TWO, IVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOUR DUMBASSES" A angry Jisoo says. We just laugh but get up anyway.

Hopefully tonights going to be okay.

............................

Shuhuas pov

"Wake up" Soojin's soft voice says, I smile despite my tiredness. I snuggle closer into her, absorbing all of her warmth.

She giggled at my action but doesn't move me and instead puts her hand in my hair and massages my scalp.

"Shuhua, we need to wake up soon" she says and leans down to kiss me quickly, I open my eyes and pull her in closer capturing her lips for a proper kiss.

"You should have just kissed me, I would have woken up" I say now happily.

"Yah you're such a brat" she pecks my lips one last time before throwing the blanket off the bed. I groan from the loss of warmth.

"Go and shower" shes sniffing the air acting like I smell. I throw the pillow at her and get up to attack. She's running away, out of breath from laughing at me.

I tackle her onto the bed again and start tickling her.

"SHUHUA STOP HAHAHAHAH STOPPPPPPP" I finally stop my attack feeling victorious. I'm still on top of her while she's catching her breath, her smile matching my own. Like usual I feel butterfly's.

"You're so beautiful" I say while cupping her cheeks. She looks away shy, but I don't miss the shade of pink on her cheeks. I can't help myself, I lean down feeling her soft lips on my own, I kiss her delicately, trying to memorise everything about her. She deepens the kiss and pulls me closer so now I'm completely on top of her, her hands exploring my body sending shivers wherever she touches.  We pull away both grasping for air, foreheads touching as we catch our breath.

"Shower?" She says seductively, eyeing me lustfully. I cheekily smile and pull her to the bathroom.

......................................

"Why are we practicing today, we have award shows tonight" I let out a groan as I say that. The girls just snicker at my comment.