Chapter 7

Shuhuas pov

"good work Shuhua, well go over the choreo a few more times and then call it," Soyeon says, I'm out of breath and sweaty but loving every minute.

We're going over the new choreo for our song Oh my god. This has to be my favourite song Soyeon has composed I don't know how she does it.

Were finally finished our dance practice and it's the first time I've gotten through the dance without a mistake, thanks to Soojin always staying late with me and practising.

She does so much for me, I remember when I first moved to Korea she was the first person to sit down with me and talk. At the time I only knew how to say hello in Korean, but even when everyone else chose to ignore me because of that she stayed and helped me through everything.

My Soojin, just thinking about her gives me butterflies. She had my attention the moment I saw her, we were both so young but to me, she was always above the rest, I still look up to her. No one can deny her effortless beauty and her skill in singing and dancing, she was born to be an idol and that's just a fact.

Even with all that skill and beauty she still is the most humble kind person, not many people see that side of her but no matter who you are she will treat you with kindness.

"Minnie just texted and said that Jennie from Blackpink came with Lisa," Miyeon says excitedly.

"Is Jennie there as well?" Soyeon says.

"yeah"

"I'll be back I just need to make a phone call" Soyeon hurriedly exits the room. Leaving me Miyeon and Yuqi puzzled.

" That was weird" miyeon lets out.

Yuqi's still been quiet towards Soyeon the atmosphere with those two awkward. I need to talk to Yuqi about that, she's stressing out our leader right before our new title song is being released.

"Should we go out to eat, my treat?" I say to the girls trying to lift the mood.

"yes!" they both excitedly say, Miyeon tackles me to the ground trying to kiss my cheek.

"YAH! if you don't leave me alone then I'm not taking us out" Miyeon quickly gets off me with a pout on her face, gosh you'd think she was the maknae.

"Yuqi, can you go and check on Soyeon and ask if she wants to come?" she looks at me hesitantly but leaves to get Soyeon anyway.

After 5 minutes they both come back, Soyeon looking stressed.

"Unnie are you alright"

"y-yeah, just checking in with the girls" a smile grows on my face.

"How are they?"

"Soojins a bit stressed but nothing too bad"

"They're so lucky I want to hang out with other idols," Yuqis's loud voice says.

"It's not all about meeting other idols they are there to help raise money" Soyeon's voice salty. I guess they're still fighting.

....................................

"I'm talking to jinhyeong again" we all look up from eating when Miyeon says that.

She's looking at us nervously.

"Unnie isn't he the reason you didn't.... debut in blackpink" I reply. She looks down upset by the memory.

"That was my fault, I knew the rules and if I had debuted in Blackpink I would have never met you, girls." She says sincerely.

"So how's it going?" Yuqi questions.

"Good I don't know if we're going to be more than friends but it feels good talking to him again."

"Have you spoken to the blackpink girls?" Soyeon ask.

"Not really but we still send each other nice messages when we succeed."

To think that Miyeon might not have been in our group is so crazy to me, we all are so close I'm glad she's with us now, no matter how much crap I give her she is still one of my best friends.

"What about you girls? Anyone talking to someone"
Her smile is teasing while she wiggles her eyebrows. We all just roll our eyes.

"Come on! Are you telling me not even one of you like someone" I look towards the other girls and there both extremely fidgety?

" Shuhua what about you?"

Oh god, I don't want to talk about my feelings right now. Especially since it's a member of our group.

"She's too young to date anyone," Soyeon says half-serious. I give her an appreciative smile for changing the subject.

"Don't act like you weren't dating at her age" miyeon shoots back, making Yuqi choke on her water.

"Miyeon!" Soyeons voice is sharp.

Miyeon face drops just now realising what she said. I don't understand what the big deal is.

"Who did you date?" Yuqis deep voice says while staring daggers into Soyeons direction.

"Yeah, Unnie! How come we don't know about this" I reply unaware of the tension.

"I didn't date anyone," she says through gritted teeth.

"You did if Miyeon's bringing it up" I look up at Yuqi wondering why she's getting so mad. Probably just jealous Miyeon knows something she doesn't.

" They weren't serious, if they were I would have told you" miyeon looks like she's panicking by yuqis outburst.

"What about you Yuqi?" I say trying to take the attention away from Soyeon. Also knowing that Yuqi and Lucas had a small fling, I smirk seeing her face go from angry to panicking.

She says nothing instead choosing to take a bite out of her food.

"Have you dated someone" soyeon asks?

Yuqi looks at me giving me a death stare, I just smile in amusement.

"Nothing serious" she replies.

"Who?" It's a battle between these two, me and miyeon both look at each other now awkwardly in between this mess.

"Doesn't matter"

"Why don't you tell us," Soyeon says sarcastically.

"It's Lucas right?" At the mention of his name me and Yuqi both freeze. Yuqi really can't lie.

"Okay girls lets cool down" Miyeon anxiously says.

"Why won't you answer me?" Now Soyeons mad.

"Okay yeah it was Lucas, but it was just messing around, he's like a brother to me now."

"I asked if you and him had a thing and you said no, why'd you lie" I'm looking at soyeon and she looks so upset, I grab her hand over the table trying to relax and she does.

"Shuhua thank you for the meal, I'm heading back now I need to wake up early tomorrow" soyeon leaves.

"What just happened," I say so confusedly.

"I'm leaving, thanks for the food" Yuqi runs out probably trying to catch up with Soyeon.

"They're so dramatic" me and miyeon both look at each and than Burst out laughing.

"Dessert?" I ask. She nods her head frantically.

I check my phone to see if Soojins replied to any of my messages but she hasn't. I huff in annoyance now in a bad mood.

"What's wrong" miyeon grabs my hand.

"Soojin hasn't messaged me back," I say like an angry baby.

"Don't worry they're just busy"

"But the event was over like an hour ago"

"Yeah don't forget they always have a thank you dinner for the idols they're just at that.

I nod my head in agreement, my mood instantly raises when my chocolate cake comes out.