Chapter 15

Soojins Pov

Her eyes haven't left me. I can feel the weight of them on my skin. It doesn't help; she's right in front of me while shuhuas by my side. I look in her direction, and as expected, she's already looking. I roll my eyes and mouth "stop", earning a small giggle from Jennie, she finally moves her eyes to the conversation that's happening.

"Really! You like that show too, omg, Jennie, did you hear that I can finally talk to someone about it" Lisa says, replying to shuhua about one of their dramas. Shuhua looks so happy and content right now, it makes me smile.

"You're so cute", I whisper, wrapping my arm around her waist. She's surprised by my affection and becomes flustered.

"Yeah, u-unnie." This only eggs me on.

"What? you don't like."

She looks around the table nervously.

"I like anything you say or do" she boldly says right in front of my face acting cute. Now it's me who's flustered. She laughs at me, I slap her arm lightly.

*cough *cough

Me and Shuhua look around the table and everyone's looking including Jennie. Lisa has a huge smile on her face, while Jennie and Minnie are frowning.

"Shuhua, why don't you come sit here so you and Lisa can talk properly" Jennie says to sweet for my liking. Shuhua looks at me, I nod my head reluctantly before she excitedly gets up and swaps seats with Jennie.

"Hey" Jennie says.

"What are you doing here Jennie" annoyance in my voice, I'm still a bit embrassed from the other night and her seeing me with the girl I was crying about.

"Why, not happy to see me" she says cheekily. I force myself to not smile at her playfulness.

"You know, you've been following me a lot lately, seems like I might have a little stalker" I drink my wine to hide the smile.

"I'm to pretty to be a stalker" she smugly says while flipping her hair.

"So how are you?" Her voice serious.she grabs my hand gently caressing it.

I look down and quickly move them out of hers.

"I'm okay" she looks taken back by my action but recovers quickly masking her face with a tight smile.

"T-thank you, for the other night" i look away embarrassed.

"No need to thank me, I'll always be here for you."

I sigh

"Jennie, don't make promises you can't keep" I reply.

She grabs my hand but this time I let her.

"I'll show you Soojin," she says with determination. My minds conflicted, should I let her back in. I'm in love with Shuhua, as hard as it was to admit, I am. Before me and Jennie were even together we were friends, maybe we could be like that again. For now I'll let this be, but if things get fucked up I'm going to have to let go of Jennie and this time for good.

"Girls! Shuhua just told me it's your day off tomorrow, it just so happens to be ours. Why don't you all come back to our dorm and party!" Lisa says excitedly. Shuhua's clinging onto her arms jumping up and down with her. I really don't think this is a good idea.

"Jin, can we pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee" shuhua says with her puppy eyes. Aish, this girl. I can't just leave her on her own either.

"I don't know if soyeon will like that" Sorry soyeon I'm using you as an excuse today.