2: Party with a Pony

(AN: if you read this story, please comment bc i want to know if anyone reads my story.)

Reader's p.o.v.

*Star invited you to come over to Marco's house to eat nacho's, you kind of wanted to stay home and watch a good movie, but she kept bugging you, and free food is always great, so you decided to go.*

"Alright, Star, (Y/n), feast your eyes on this!" Marco said.

*Marco turns around and shows a plate piled with nacho's*

"Triangle food!" Star exclaims.

*There is a knock on the door, Marco goes to open it, and there is... a flying unicorn head?*

*Marco screams and falls on the ground, ruining all the nacho's*

And there goes the free food... You think, standing up and walking towards the door.

"Oh, my gosh!" Star yells, running to the door, pushing you aside and stepping on Marco.

"Flying Princess Pony Head!" (Star)

"Oh, hello, "B-Fly"!" The floating head says.

*Star and the flying head hug, while you walk to the door.*

"Girl, we're going out tonight! Are you ready to make some ba-a-ad choices?" The head says.

"Let me just wake up Marco and call (Y/n)" Star answers.

"Oh, that is not a dead person?" The head says, looking at Marco.

"No, he's alive."  You say.

"Oh, hi there!" The head says.

"Hi, i'm (Y/n)." You greet her.

"I'm Princess Pony Head." The head replies.

"Pony Head, meet my best friends, Marco Diaz and (Y/n) (L/n)." Star says.

"Your best friends?" Pony says, looking at Marco.

"Huh? Oh, no-no-no! On Earth! You're my best friend on  Mewni. Marco, (Y/n), this is the pony I've been telling you about." Star says quickly.

*Pony head turns to Marco*

"I hate your face. Plus you're ugly. Just kidding. That's a joke. Tick-tock, girl. Let's paaartaaay!" Pony says, you look at Pony head suspiciously.

"Yeah, (Y/n)! Let's paaartaaay!" Star says, you look at Pony head hesitantly.

"With her? Um, okay, well, I was gonna... But I... I was gonna..." Marco starts.

"Watch a good movie?" you finish for him.

*Star looks at you both with puppy eyes*

"I... Ugh. Alright." (Marco)

"...Fine." (You)

"My besties are gonna be besties!" Star exclaims.

"Sweet! Let's go!" Pony head says, spitting out dimensional scissors.

"...Ew." You mutter.

"Dimensional scissors?! Aah! Jealous!" Star says.

*Pony head opens a portal.*

"Wait, we're going to another dimen—" Marco started.

"Come on!" Star cuts him off, and pulls you and marco through the portal.

*Pony Head goes halfway through the portal, looks around suspiciously, and follows Star and Marco. The portal closes. A second portal opens, and three men in masks emerge. The shortest of the three picks glitter off the ground and samples it.*