Another canon special

Hi again! It's me! Your (hopefully but probably not) favorite author with self-esteem & self-hate issues, mild anxiety, a chronic lack of sleep and 10 other people living in her head because of DID!
I have absolutely no clue where I was going with this canon special/chapter tbh...
Sorry it's so short...
Sorry I take so long to update every time...
 ̶S̶o̶r̶r̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶b̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶t̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶s̶e̶l̶f̶-̶h̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶a̶g̶a̶i̶n̶...̶
Please don't mind that...
Anyways, enjoy!

-Lunar
————————————

You open your eyes, once again finding yourself in that dark void. You get up and walk over to the chair you usually sit at. You check your pocket, but the note isn't there.

"Looking for this?" You hear someone say.

"Toffee." You say.

You turn around and glare at the lizard. He's holding a note. Your note.

"Give me the note." You say.

"No." Toffee says.

"Toffee. Give. Me. The. Note." You hiss.

"And why should I do that?" Toffee says

"It's mine." You hiss

"Come get it." Toffee says.

You stare down toffee while walking towards him, and hold out your hand.

"I'm not just going to give it to you for nothing." Toffee says.

"Last chance, rip-off bowser. Give. me. the. f—-ing. note." You hiss. You can feel your anger boiling beneath your skin. Your vision is slightly turning red.

"What are you gonna do? Kill me?" Toffee mocks you.

You lunge at Toffee but he dodges, toffee taunts you. Your vision turns completely red. You feel something below your right shoulder. You lunge again.

"Calm down. I'll give you the note. I already accomplished my goal anyways." Toffee says.

You take a deep breath and manage to calm yourself and regain some control. Your vision turns normal again. You find yourself on your hands and knees. Toffee drops the note in front of you. You pick it up and get up.

"What's that?" Toffee says, motioning towards your right side.

You look and see... A SPIDER LEG THE SIZE OF YOUR ARM?!?!

"WHAT THE FU—?!?!" You yell, note long forgotten.

"See you next time, (Y/n) Arachnid Butterfly." Toffee says, snapping his fingers

"NO WAIT-" You yell, but it's already too late. Your vision turns black.

——————

"NO WAIT-" you yell, jumping up, only to realize you're back in Star's room.

"Hm?" Star says, groggily rubbing her eyes and turning over to look at you.

"Nothing... sorry for waking you up..." you say.

"M'kay" Star says sleepily, turning around and getting comfortable again.

"You got something on... your face..." Star mumbles before falling asleep again.

What? You think.

Then you remember the note you're still holding in your fist. It's a bit crumpled up, so you do your best yo smoothen it out. You read the text.

"Check the mirror."

You rush to the bathroom and look in the mirror.

The cheekmarks have become more visible again.

Aaand done!
Gotta admit, I'm still not really sure how to work out all the plot lines... but I'll figure it out eventually!
Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this canon special/backstory chapter!
Cya in the next chapter!

-Lunar

Time spent writing: about one and a half hour since I had no plan whatsoever.
Next up: likely an incorrect quotes chapter.