5: Monster Arm

(AN: Hi again! Sorry for the slow update but i have a lot of tests so i have less time to write. I hope you enjoy the new update and please tell me what you think of it!)

3rd person p.o.v.

*You're on your way to Marco's house because you agreed to walk to school with Star and Marco today.*

(Meanwhile)

"Hiii-yah!" Marco says, chopping a wooden plank in half.

"Whoa. You hate wood, too? Yeah, crush that wood! Wood's the worst!" Star said.

"No, I'm practicing for my upcoming Tang Soo Do tournament." Marco said.

"Oh." Star said.

*Mr. Diaz opened the door for you, and you go upstairs to Star and Marco.*

"You see, Star, martial arts is all about honor and discipline. Which is why... I'm going to kick Jeremy Birnbaum's butt!" Marco said.

"Jeremy Birnbaum? Isn't that the talking bear that used to rummage through my parents' garbage?" Star asked.

"He's just this creep in Marco's dojo who's only any good because his rich parents buy him fancy equipment and private lessons." You chip in.

"Hi (Y/n)!" Star says, happy that you arrived.

"But Saturday, he's gonna get a taste of this!" Marco says, stacking three planks of wood.

"Hiiiiii-YAH!" Marco yells, chopping the wood.

*You hear a sickening crack, Marco yells in pain, and you look at Marco's arm in horror.

*After a trip to the hospital that's not in the cartoon*

*Now back in Star's room, you are writing and drawing something on Marco's cast, Star just finished her drawing.*

"Done." You say, putting down the marker and looking at what you made, You've written 'Get well soon!' and a couple of bones around it.

*Marco groans.*

"This is a nightmare! If I can't fight Jeremy, he'll say I wussed out, and he'll never let me live it down!" He said, while Star is toying around with your hair and her wand, continuously changing it from a ponytail to pigtails and back to a ponytail.

"Pigtails? Ponytail? Pigtails? Ponytail? Pigtails?" Star says, changing your hair with each word.

"Wait a minute. You have a wand! You could just fix my hand!" Marco said.

*Your hair is now a mess of pigtails and ponytails, one of the pigtails even has another ponytail.*

"You know... That sort of spell is not really in my comfort zone. Oh, but if you like, I can give you a pretty wicked set of pigtails." Star said, giving you pigtails again, and doing the same to her own hair.

"Pigtails?" Marco says, then groans.

"Unless... I could look up a bone-healing spell in the that came with the wand." Star said, pulling a giant book from under her bed.

"What?! This whole time you had a magic instruction book?" Marco said.

"Yep. Whenever the previous owner of the wand mastered a spell, they scribbled it down in here." Star said.

"Wasn't that obvious Marco? What kind of dangerous thing comes without instructions?" You say.

"You and Star do..." Marco says.

Good point. You think.

*Star opens the book, creating a cloud of dust.*

Geez... Star did you ever even use it before? You think.