21: Interdimensional Field Trip.

Hi again! Here's another chapter! No, the book is still discontinued, i just fel like writing a chapter for it. Please comment! I read all the comments I get! I will reply to most of them too!
Anyways, I hope you enjoy!

-Author 

*You, Star, and Marco are sitting in a bus, on your way to a BOOOORIIING museum, you were enjoying a nice nap untill you were woken up by a scream.* 

"Seriously Star? There is nothing to be excited about, it's just..." Marco says.

"The best day of my life! We're Going on a Field Trip!" Star says, interrupting Marco.

"Cork it "Princess"!" Miss Skullnick yells.

*You yawn, and then decide to continue your nap.*

(Time skip brought to you by a boring bus ride.)

"(Y/n), wake up! We're here!" Star says, waking you up.

"5 more minutes..." You mutter.

*Star then picks you up, and drops you on the ground outside of the bus.*

"ow..." you say.

*You all proceed to go into the most boring museum ever.*

(Time skip brought to you by paperclips and Miss Skullnick torturing your eardrums with a megaphone.)

*You hand Star the Dimensional Scissors. Star opens a portal, and pulls you through it. The rest of the class follows with the bus.*

"Welcome to the dimension of Wonders and Amazement!" Star says.

"What is this place?" Marco asks.

"Oh, just a planet full of the most odd and unbelievable things in the universe." You say.

"You've been here before?!" Marco yells.

"Yeah, i was toying around with the Dimensional Scissors one day and ended up here." You say.

"No running! No yelling! No...!" Miss. Skullnick yells through a megaphone. You throw your scythe and destroy the megaphone, not hurting Miss. Skullnick.

"You put me on charge, so Rule N°1: No rules!" Star says.

"No rules leads to Anarchy." Miss Skullnick says.

"Anarchy is better than tyranny..." You mumble.

"When you give people the freedom to do whatever they want, they might just surprise you. Try to have a little fun you "Big ol' meanie"" Star says, handing Marco his phone and walking away, pulling you with her.

"I get more bars here than i do on earth!" Marco says, and also walks away.

*Miss Skullnick goes into an exhibition called "walking with trolls."*

"I heard, once you go in, you never come out..." Janna says to some people.

"That was the Hamburger Factory." You say as you walk by.

"Can we jump through this light-ray thing?" Ferguson asks, looking at a blue portal-like thingy.

"You don't have to ask my permission Fly free my curious little sparrows! Being a leader is easy. Just say yes all the time." Star says.

Weeeeelllll...  You think.

"Take my hand bro!" Ferguson says to Alfonzo, and then they jump through. They appear on the other side, somehow fused onto a horse...?

"Friends!" Alfonzo and Ferguson say in unison, and then they gallop away.

(Time skip brought to you by students being utterly dumb, for example deciding that jumping into a vortex that has a lot of warning signs around it is a good idea.)

*After a lot of students harrassing Star with disturbingly dumb questions, genuine foolishness, and a ridiculous amount of extreme stupidity, Star starts panicking. You try to help her by trying to calm down the others a bit but it's to no avail.*

"Can you guys just be quiet for one second!" Star yells, closing her eyes and putting her hands over her ears.

And suddenly... Everything turns silent.

"Ah, that's better. Wait... Francis?, Justin?, Sabrina? Where did everybody go?" Star says.

"(Y/n)?" 

(Time skip brought to you by a loose knot of wool.)
(Yes, I mean the yarn monster.)

(Next part is written by me, so it's not the same as in the cartoon.)

"Star!" You yell as you see Star and Miss Skullnick enter the cave.

"(Y/n)?" Star yells.

"Up here!" You yell back.

"What happened?" Star yells, blasting the sock you are in, freeing you and dropping you on a ledge.

"We got attacked by a loose knot of wool!" You say.

"What?!" Star yells.

"Nothing too important... Hey, can you throw me my scythe?" You say.

"Sure!" Star says, picking your scythe up from the floor and throwing it in your direction. You jump and skillfully grab your scythe in mid air, and slash open a bunch of the socks trapping the students.

"The yarn monster is comming back!" Marco yells, after you, Star, and Miss Skullnick set all the students free.

*The loose ball of wool entered the cave again, and after realizing all it's preys were escaping, it got furious. It lunged at the person closest to itself, which was you.*

"Help!" You yell.

"(Y/n), catch!" Star yells, throwing you her wand.

*You catch the wand, but then you drop it and hiss in pain. The wand had shocked you and burned your hand! Now the wand is on the ground, shooting red lightningbolts in random directions. Luckily, one of them hit the yarn monster, and set it on fire! The yarn monster quickly fled in a rush of panic, desperately trying to put out the fire that was quickly engulfing its body. After that everyone went back to the bus.*

Aaand done! I hope you liked it, even though it's way shorter than normal. The reasons for that are than one: This episode is just boring, and two: The book is still discontinued. I may post a chapter every now and then though!

-Lunar.

Time spent writing: Honestly idk, but it's gotta be more than two hours.

Next chapter: Either Marco grows a beard or Storm the Castle.