24: Star on Wheels

Wow, it's been over a year since I actually wrote a real chapter already?! ;w;
Oh my gosh I'm so sorry! I didn't realize it has been this long!
(I hope my writing style hasn't changed too much)
Well, I hope you enjoy!

-Lunar
-------------------

*You walk out of the store, happily munching on some chocolate you just bought, only to see Star zooming by on a bike screaming*

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA- Oh, hi (Y/n)!" Star says

*You blink for a good moment, processing what the heck you just saw, and then grab your phone to call Marco*

"Marco what the fu-- happened?" You say.

"Well, I had enough of riding Star around on my bike, so I wanted to teach her how to ride a bike-" Marco says, but you interupt him.

"I've heard enough. Where are you now?" You say.

"Look to your left." Marco says.

*You look to the left and see Oscar driving his car in your direction trying to catch up with Star.* 

"Open a door on my side." You say.

*Marco opens a door, and you do an epic dive into the car while it's still driving.*

*Suddenly, a math book on the dashboard opens up to reveal Glossaryck*

"Cool, little book dude." Oscar says.

"Oh hi Glossaryck." You say.

"Pop quiz, Mr. Diaz: Where is Star, and why do you have her wand?" Glossaryck says.

"I was teaching Star how to ride a bike. She doesn't know how to stop." Marco explains.

*Glossaryck squints at the road ahead*

"Where are the giant invisible goats?" Glossaryck asks.

"Arggg. There are no giant invisible goats. Star doesn't have her wand; you have to help her." Marco says.

"Actually, if the goats are invisible we don't know if they're there or not. Maybe cars and bikes are pulled by invisible goats and they just hide their existence from us." You say.

"Woah, that's dope dude." Oscar says.

(Again, just how Oscar talks)

"Boy, this isn't a magic problem, and thusly is beyond my control." Glossaryck says.

"Ohh! What is that?" Glossaryck says while pointing at a keytar.

"You play?" Oskar says, then the car crashes through a building, everyone screams while you just blankly stare ahead asking yourself what the fu-- you got yourself into.

*Time skip brought to you by Oscar and Glossaryck making a song about chasing Star, who is being chased by dogs.*

"Great song. Number one hit. Now can we just get focused on Star getting her wand back?" Marco says.

"I'm with you man, but I don't think we can get to her before the..." Oscar says.

"Sinkhole?" Star says.

"SINKHOLE?!?!" You yell.

*Star screams and begins flapping her mewberty wings, barely reaching the other side of the sinkhole while the dogs chasing her fall in.*

(Poor dogs)

*The car flies over the safehole and lands safely.*

*Time skip brought to you by: Star not trusting Marco, the car's brakes and steering wheel breaking, the car flying over a smokestack, Star nearly getting hit by a truck, and Marco regretting his life choices*

"Okay, no more kidding around. This calls for magic. *stomach growls* Uh... which is what I'd do if I hadn't eaten that... ooh... that meatball sub." Glossaryck groans.

"Okay, it's up to you, Marco. Give her wand to her, and save her life." Glossaryck says.

"How? The car's wrecked." Marco says.

"Ride the invisible goats, of course. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna be sick" Glossaryck says, then vomits.

"For the last time, there are no giant invisible goats." Marco says.

"THERE IS NO PROOF FOR THAT!" You yell, grabbing Star's backpack out of Marco's hands, backflipping through the car window and landing on an invissible goat. Marco stares at you with wide eyes.

"INVISIBLE GOATS ARE REAL!" You yell.

*The goat tramples through the street, smashing several cars, successfully catching up with Star*

I want to keep this goat. You think.

"Star! Take the wand!" You say, holding out Star's bag.

"(Y/n)! You're my hero. Unlike Marco who I'm still upset with for lying to me about holding my seat." Star says.

"I'll kill Marco later! Just take the wand!" You say.

*An oncoming car causes the goat to swerve, and you drops the bag.*

"Oops..." You say.

"You're gonna have to stop the bike by yourself! Pedal in reverse!" Marco yells from the car.

"I told you, that is not how we do things on Mewni!" Star yells back.

"You're not on Mewni anymore, Star, and if (Y/n) can ride an invisible goat, then you can stop that bike. Trust me." Marco says.

"I believe in you, Star!" You say.

"Thanks (Y/n), Marco.  You believing in me is all I need." Star says.

*Star pushes back on the pedals and screeches to a stop.*

"Star!" Marco says, jumping out of the car and running over to her.

"Stay." You tell the goat, and then you hop off and walk over to Star and Marco.

"I was so worried about you." Marco says.

"So, Marco... I heard something about lying to Star about holding on to the bike's seat..." You say, giving Marco a menacing glare. Marco gulps.

*You slowly walk closer to Marco, and Marco slowly walks backwards*

"(Y/n), Marco! Do you want me to ride you home on the bike?" Star asks.

"Thanks for the offer but we'll take the goat! I still have to... talk things out with Marco." You say.

"Okay! See you at home!" Star says, then rides away on the bike.

Aaaaaand done! I hope you liked the first real chapter in one year! I also hope my writing style hasn't changed too much...

Anyways, have a good day/night!

-Lunar.

Time spent writing: 1 and a half hours.
Next up: Incorrect quotes Pt. 5/Star vs. Echo Creek