Memories: Royal Pain

Hi again! I decided to try something new today! This chapter will consist of a short overview of the events that happened in the episode Royal Pain. Feedback very much appreciated because I've never written something like this before and I'm not completely sure how I'll work it out yet. 
Anyways, I hope you enjoy!

(PS: I'm having trouble deciding what episode to write a full chapter about ;w;)

These kinds of chapters will feature events from the following episodes, which means these episodes won't be getting a full chapter:
royal pain, marco grows a beard, my new wand, red belt, fetch, wand to wand, starstruck, camping trip, starsitting, by the book, girl's day out, gift of the card, friendenemies, into the wand, page turner

If this experimental chapter works out well I'll make more of these for the other episodes listed above this.

AND PLEASE GIVE ME QUESTIONS FOR A Q&A CHAPTER AKFBHASBKHFJASJFB

-Lunar
-----------------

*You, Star and Marco are sitting on the roof. You're staring up at the moon and the stars. It's 1:12 am. You're looking back on all the things that happened since Star arrived on earth and all the fun memories you've made together.*

"This is nice." You say, cuddling up with Star under a blanket.

"Yeah." Star says, looking at the stars.

"I agree." Marco says. (Marco has his own blanket :P  )

"Hey, remember that time Star's dad got banished from the castle and wanted to stay over for a day?" You say.

"Oh I remember that!" Star says.

"How could I forget that day? It started with wet socks." Marco says.

"You and your dad were flushing all kinds of things down the toilet." You say to Star.

"And then you joined us and suggested a lot more things to try!" Star says.

"And then I got wet socks again because the toilet overflowed..." Marco says.

"And then at the golf course, your dad smashed a small castle and lit it on fire." You say.

"And then you lit the entire golf course on fire." Star says.

"That was fun." You say.

"But then he throwed that party..." You say.

"Where I stepped in a creature made of water and got wet socks AGAIN." Marco says.

"That sun guy was very annoying." You say.

"You got so mad at him you almost ended up killing him." Star says.

"Good times." You say.

"It's 2 am, time to head inside." Marco says.

Aaand done!
Please let me know what you think of this experimental chapter!

AND PLEASE GIVE ME Q&A QUESTIONS AKJASKNFANKJSFNDSNFSNFKKNEFAS

Anyways, have a good day/night!
-Lunar.

Time spent writing: about one and a half hours due to me struggling with how to make it work.
Next up: haven't decided yet.