4: School Spirit

(AN: Finally got time to write! Also there are a bunch of tests comming up so the next updates could be slower.)

(AN: This will also be the first match the Reader will see, just so i have a good reason for the Reader to help Star.)

"Oh, my gosh! I can't wait, I can't wait!" Star says. Sitting with You, Marco, and Alfonzo on the stands.

"My very first pep rally! I am so excited!" Star says, hitting a beachball with her wand, and turning it into a tiny rabbit.

"When aren't you excited?" You say.

"Shh." Star said.

"And now, Brittney Wong , who became head cheerleader on her own and not because her dad made a generous donation to the school."

*Principal Skeeves gets hit in the head with a beach ball. The Echo Creek Academy spirit committee runs out carrying Brittney.*

"Go, Echo Creek! Let's try not to get beat! Go, Echo Creek! Let's try not to get beat! Go, go, go, go, yeah!" The spirit committee cheered(?).

*Brittney walks off the backs of cheerleaders, who used their bodies as stairs and takes the microphone away from Principal Skeeves.*

(Time skip bc father time let the wheel spin too fast)

(Insert a huge misunderstanding here: "Every year, their team slaughters our guys."(Marco). "It's gonna be a bloodbath." (Miss Skullnick)  )

*Marco tells Star the spirit committee is relentless in supporting the team and that she should join them if she wants to help.*

"What a great idea! We better pick up some supplies!" Star said.

"As fun as that sounds, you can go without me." Marco said.

"I'll help you Star, we have to do something." You say, standing up.

"Okay!" Star said, grabbing your hand, turning to Miss Skullnick and whispering: "Hey, Skullzy. What's your favorite weapon?"

"Battleaxe." Miss Skullnick replied.

*Star pulls you with her towards the school, thereby saving me 20 minutes of writing time by skipping the new mascot part*

*You and Star run through the halways, Stopping in front of a trophy case that has pictures of former Awesome Opossums team members.*

*So many brave young men. So many tragic losses.* Star says, as you draw a sad face on the glass.*

(AN: Sorry, but this won't be the whole episode but just the part the Reader takes part in, which means i will skip a lot of scenes with Marco, Alfonzo and Ferguson. Next chapter will be the whole episode again.)

"Oh, Marco." Star says, which startles Marco and makes him fall.

"How can we prevent another tragic loss to our team?"  You ask Marco.

"Well, if I knew anything about football, I'd use the element of surprise." Marco said.

"Of course, of course, of course..." Star said.

(Insert another misunderstanding here. 🠗)

"Spritz 'em! Bring out the kitty cat offense! Maybe even throw a couple big bombs!" Marco said.

"Bombs! Yeah, We've gotta go tell that to the Spirit Committee. Bye!" Star said, as you two run through the halls again.

"Don't worry, Sabrina. The Spirit Boys are gonna catch you. Grow some pompoms!" You hear through the door of the gym.