26: Goblin Dogs

Hi again! I felt like writing today, so here you go!

-Lunar.
-----------------------

*You, Star, Marco and Pony Head are in a desert, looking for the goblin dog truck.*

"Uh, next." Marco says after looking around. You open another portal with the dimensional scissors.

"Where are you going? I thought you wanted a goblin dog, right?" Pony Head says.

"Do you see the goblin dog truck?" Marco says.

"This is the place. I'm positive." Pony head says.

"Pony Head, you've been saying that for the last 12 dimensions." You say, rolling your eyes.

"I'm hungry, I'm gonna go home and make a sandwich." Marco says. turning around and walking towards the portal.

"Guys guys guys! I found it!" Star says, pointing somewhere.

*You look where Star is pointing and you see the truck... WITH AN INSANELY LONG LINE*

I am not going to stand in a line for hours in a fu--ing desert for some stupid hotdog. You think. Star notices you glare at the line and gives you a pleading look.

I'm gonna stand in a line for hours in a fu--ing desert for some stupid hotdog... You think.

"That line is like, a million miles long." Marco says.

"It's all good. My griend Kelly's holding us a spot. Yo, Kelly!" Pony Head says/yells. Something green and fluffy pokes her head out of line. You all make your way over to Kelly.

"Oh, hey Kelly. Yo, Star! come stand by me girl." Pony Head says, shoving people to the side to make room.

"Oh my goodness. B-fly, we got so much catching up to do. Let's start doing it. Not you Marco, (Y/n). You can stand over here and talk to Kelly." Pony Head says, pushing Marco towards Kelly.

*When Pony Head comes to push you too you glare at her, grabbing your scythe but leaving it on your back. Pony Head backs away chuckling nervously. Now you're awkwardly standing in between Star and Pony Head and Kelly and Marco.*

"Hey Kelly." Marco says, Kelly just blinks.

"Uh, have you been waiting long?" He asks, Kelly just blinks again.

"That's so cute. You guys are basically like the same person." Pony Head says.

"Yeah, but, uh, are you sure you wanna wait in this crazy line for just a hot dog?" Marco says.

"It's not just a hot dog." A koala says, throwing an axe into a tree, barely missing Marco's head.

"It's a goblin dog. Some would kill for a goblin dog. Just like how I almost killed you with that axe. Just to be clear, I'm the one who threw that axe." The Koala says.

*You grab your scythe from your back and smash it into the ground blade first right next to the Koala*

"Just to be clear, the person you almost killed is my friend. And I would kill for my friends, So watch it, teddy." You say, glaring at the Koala who is now shaking in fear.

(Time skip brought to you by waiting in a way too long line in a fu--ing desert under the scorching sun, and scaring the sh-- out of a koala.)

"I gotta have a tall man, you know, 'cause I like to float, like, five feet off the ground, so it's like I'm 4'6" but with six inch heels, you know what I'm saying?" Pony Head says.

"Ugh. I mean, sometimes it feels like they're the kids and I'm the parent, you know?" Marco says to Kelly. Kelly spits out an apple core.

"Whoa! You got another one of those? I'm starving." Marco says. Kelly spits out another apple core.