14: Sleep Spells.

HEELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THERE!!! I AM HAPPY BC I GOT OVER  500 READS TODAY! THEREFORE HERE ANOTHER UPDATE! WHICH IS THE 3RD UPDATE TODAY NOT COUNTING THE TEMPORARY AUTHOR NOTE! LOVE YALL!!! COMMENTS YES PLEASE!!! THANKS TO DAS FOR HELPING ME AGAIN!!!
ENJOY!!!

-A VERY HYPED AUTHOR!

*You wake up, and hear chirping of birds, but you decide to hold your eyes closed for a bit longer.*

"Wow, Star's getting better at her magic. This is really peaceful." You hear Marco saying.

*A lion-like monster with blue fur, four eyes, and a snake tail lunges at Marco, Star distracts it with a highly explosive laser, that could potentially split the earth in half.*

"Thanks for saving me... again." Marco says.

*Marco takes out a notepad and pen. The notepad two columns: one with Star's and your face and 27 check marks, and one with Marco's face and 4 check marks. Marco adds a check mark to Star's and your column.*

"That makes it 28 saves for you and (Y/n) and... 4 for me. But, heh, who's counting?" Marco says.

"Wow, Marco! I just love what you've done with the place!" Star says. You still haven't opened your eyes.

"What? I didn't do this." Marco says.

"Well, somebody did." Star says.

""Somebody"? Birds and rainbows and... whatever that is?" Marco says, pointing towards a pink bubble with a big yellow star on it, lying in the water.

*You finally decide to open your eyes, finding yourself in a pink bubble. You're able to see what happens outside.*

"This has to be you." Marco says.

"Sorry, it wasn't me." Star says.

*Marco pulls down some vines to reveal a stone sculpture of Star's head.*

"Eh, looks more like your dad's work." Star says.

*Mr. Diaz appears in the mouth of the sculpture, holding a hammer and a chisel.*

"This was my work. But the rest of this, no." Mr. Diaz says.

"Maybe it was (Y/n)?" Marco says.

"WILL YOU TWO JUST GET ME OUT OF THIS BUBBLE ALREADY?!" You yell.

*Star removes the bubble around you, freeing you from its confines, and dropping you in the water...*

"grEaT! nOw mY cLoTHeS ArE ALl wEt!" You shout, annoyed.

"Sorry (Y/n)!" Star says, helping you out of the water and hugging you.

"It's ok Star... Things like this happen." You say.

"Uuuhh (Y/n)?" Marco says.

"Yes Marco?" You say.

"I think i found your scythe..." Marco says, pointing up towards the ceiling.

*You and Star look up, to see a bunch of holes in the ceiling, and your scythe stuck in the ceiling next to a lamp.*

"Oh Sh--" You mutter.

"Why did you even do that?" Marco says.

"Well i sure don't remember doing it..." You say.

"At least you didn't break the lamp." Star says.

"Well, I'm gonna change..." You say, walking upstairs.

-That night.-

*Marco walks into Star's room. Star and you are sleepwalking around Star's room, Star shooting out random spells, and you lashing out with your scythe at the air and the floor.*