Chapter/Special?

Hello again! Yes, it's me. I know, I know, I don't like me either. But, you all seem to like my story so... I guess I should continue with it? This is a special, but it is canon to the storyline. Which means: Unlike some other specials, (Y/n) will remember everything that happens here. Also if you have some ideas for a good special, or for the main storyline: Please tell me! Even if you think it's a bad idea! I need more inspiration. Anyways, I hope you like this chapter/special! Please leave lots of comments! I love reading all of them and I will reply to most! Tell me what you think about my book so far, this chapter/special, or if you just wanna have a small chat or a hug!

-Lunar.

(ALSO TELL ME, DO YOU PREFER 1ST PERSON OR 3RD PERSON?)

(Sorry for the long AN hehe...)

———————————————

You open your eyes, staring up at the black roof...

Wait... Black?

You sit up and look around. You are in a seemingly endless black void, but it's not really dark, you can still see normally.

"Greetings, (prince/princess/similartitleofyourchoice) Arachnid." You hear a familiar voice say behind you. You quickly spin around and glare at the creature with fierce hate and loathing.

"You." You say.

"Me." He says.

"How are you alive?! You never could've escaped that explosion!" You say.

"Who said I did?" He says.

"Fair." You say.

"Why don't you have a seat?" He says, inviting you to sit in a big brown leather armchair, next to a small wooden coffee table, which ironically had a teapot, two cups, and a pot of sugar on it. On the other side of the small table was another, similar armchair, in which he sat down himself.

"Fine." You say, sitting down in the chair, wondering how you hadn't seen the two chairs and the table before.

"Tea?" He asks, not bothering to wait for your answer but instead pouring two cups of tea and sliding one over to you.

"Why am I here?" You ask, picking up your cup of tea.

"I asked someone to arrange a meeting." He says.

"Who?" You ask.

"I think you already have an idea of the person I'm talking about. Who else could've?" He says.

"What do you want from me?" You say.

"Why would you assume I want something from you?" He says, the tow of you still haven't broken eye contact.

"You always want something from people." You say, averting your eyes and taking a sip of tea.

"If you'd like, I could tell you more about your family. Your real one. Last time we were talking about this we got disturbed by your friend... Blowing up the door." He says.

You think for a moment, but then decide you HAVE to learn more about your past and your real family.

"I'm listening." You say.

He sets down his teacup, pressing his fingertips against each other.

(Everything that comes next is based of an idea Das came up with, but it's a bit different and to be honest I literally just made all of this up lol)

"Your mother was once a queen of Mewni, long before Skywyne became queen, and your father was the king of the ancient royal arachnids. This was forbidden, because "monsters" and mewmans weren't allowed to form a relationship with eachother. Just a month after you were born, the Magic High Commission found out about your existence, and they froze you in a crystal and kept you in the crystal dimension for centuries. Your parents were banished and died 50 years later by an attack from angry farmers whose crops were destroyed by "monsters" the day before. After rougly 3 centuries and another 4 and a half decades, the MHC decided to free you from the crystal that had been your prison for well over 350 years, they sent you to Mewni, where queen Moon and king River watched over you for 4 years, before the MHC decided to wipe your memory, and send you to earth instead, sealing away your powers." He says, all this time looking you straight in the eyes. You sit there for a moment, letting all the information sink in.

"Why should I believe you? You literally abducted me." You say.

(If you haven't realized who (Y/n)'s been talking to before, you probably have now.)

"You will find out soon enough that all of this is true. Besides, how do you explain the flash of the landscape of Mewni when that eye looked at you in the plains of time? Or how queen Moon recognized you on Mewni?" He says.

In a flash, you stand up, grab your scythe of your back, and throw it towards Him. He dodges to the side and your scythe gets stuck in the chair.

"Lies. All lies." You say through gritted teeth, fuming with anger.

"Denying the truth doesn't make it less true, and you know that." He says.

"I'm done talking to you. Send me back." You say.

"As you wish." He says.

He snaps his fingers, and your vision starts to get blurry, and the world slowly turns black. Just before you pass out, you hear him say:

"We will meet again soon enough, (Y/n) Arachnid Butterfly."

Aaaaaand done! Another chapter/special for all of you! I hope you liked it! Please tell me what you thought of it and who you think the person (Y/n) was talking to was! Anyways, have a good day/night!

-Lunar.

Time spent writing: roughly 2 and a half hours

Next chapter: Probably a special again bc i still can't use my laptop.