22: Storm the Castle.

Hey everyone! If you're still sticking around for this book after nearly a month of no updates, thank you very much! I'm happy to have such loyal readers! I came back to wattpad and looked at my reads and... 8.5k?! Tysm everyone! I will try to update more regularly again! And I hope all of you will leave comments more regularly again, I feel a bit lonely... 
Anyways, on with the book, and I hope you enjoy!
(Also the chapter is longer than normal bc I felt bad for not updating in a while. Also I finally wrote a full fighting scene!)

-Lunar.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*You, Star, and Marco are in a cave in some weird dimension. Star is leaning forward trying to grab something out of some kind of weird tube-like thingy, while you try to get your scythe stuck in the wall so you can sit on the handle. Marco is complaining about something, most likely safety.*

"Why are we here again Star?" You ask, giving up on trying to get your scythe stuck in the wall and instead just walking over to Star to try and help.

"We're here to get something out of this tube thingy here or something... Which is not a safe thing to do!" Marco says.

"I never said it was safe. Come on (Y/n), you try." Star says, and drags you over to the tube-thingy.

*You reach inside, and suddenly, you get sucked in to the tube. You manage to grab whatever was in the tube and then Star and Marco pull you out. Then suddenly, the tubes of what now appears to be an angry pipe monster, begin to emit steam, which throws the three of you backwards. Then the pipe monster starts chasing after you. You run out of the cave, to the edge of the tree, and Marco tries to climb down. Star pushes Marco, grabs you, and jumps down. And right when you think you're all gonna die, Star summons a giant cake, which launches the three of you far away into the forrest. You all ended up stuck in some vines, so you sliced the vines with your scythe. Marco grabs the dimensional scissors, and opens a portal back home, and drags Star through it, while you jump through yourself. Unfortunately, Star only manages to get half the sandwich.*

"I had it in my hands Marco. I have no idea what you wre thinking." Star says to Marco.

"I was thinking of not dying!" Marco says. Then a green arm comes out of the portal that was still open, which grabs Marco's leg. Marco grabs a nearby vase and starts smashing the arm with it and then kicks the arm back into the portal, which you quickly close.

*You decide to just go home since it's already late, and you don't feel like having to pick sides in the arguement between Star and Marco. You go downstairs and head out the door. You can still hear Star and Marco talking.*

"We went through all that trouble and this sad little scrap of sandwich is all we have to show for it!" Star yells.

"That's because it's not worth dying for a stupid piece of food!" Marco yells back.

(Next part i thought up myself!)    (Also even though I didn't write the Marco grows a beard chapter, Toffee still threw Ludo out of the castle.)

*You continue walking towards your house, you just walked past an alleyway when you hear a voice that sounds vaguely familiar call out to you.*

"It's a little late to be out on the streets alone, don't you think?" The voice says. You turn around, narrowing your eyes at the creature.

"You." You say.

"Me." The creature says.

"What are you doing here overgrown lizard?" You say.

"Come on, don't go calling names now, (Y/n)." Toffee says.

"What do you want from me, Toffee?" You say, spatting out his name with as much venom as you possibly can.