Apology for putting the story on hold Special

Hey everyone! Sorry for putting the book on hold for now... Bit I promise I will continue with it sometime! Here's a special, its a chapter that I came up with all by myself! I hope you like it! Also you can still ask me or (Y/n) (or Star or Marco) from this book any questions you want! Just comment them on this chapter! You have time till I post the q&a answering chapter, but if I get more questions after that I will make a part two!
Anyways, I hope you enjoy!

-Author.

WARNING: THE FOURTH WALL WILL BE SHATTERED IN THIS CHAPTER SORRY NOT SORRY JUST DEAL WITH IT LOL (sorry if that sounded mean though...)

*You, Star, and Marco, are in Star's room, you are laying on your back on Star's bed, Star laying next to you, with Marco sitting on the end of the bed.*

"Star?" You say.

"Yeah (Y/n)?" Star says.

"Do you ever have the feeling that... You're not real? That you're only a part of someone's imagination? That you're actions are chosen by someone else? Like someone else is pulling the strings, making decisions, or even shaping the future? Like your part of a cartoon, or like you're just part of some kind of fanfic someone wrote?" You say. (Shattering the fourth wall.)

"Well actually... If i think about it... Nope!" Star says.

"Why do you ask?" Marco says.

"No reason..." you say.

*You're all silent for a moment, pondering over the meaning of existence or s̶h̶*̶t̶  stuff like that.*

"Image we would just be part of some kind of fanfic someone wrote, would there be a way to check it? Like some sort of spell that can break fourth walls?" You ask.

(Bet you can see where this is going now lol)

"Hmmm... I think there is actually, but I'm not sure... Let's ask Glossaryc." Star says.

*You open Star's Book of Spells after pulling it from underneath Star's bed.*

"Hey Glossaryc is there a spell that can break fourth walls?" You say.

"Ah, yes there is (Y/n) but I'm afraid I can't help you with it." Glossaryc says.

"That's fine we can find it by ourselves." You say, and start flipping through the book.

*After a couple minutes of searching, Marco having to pull you away from a page that contained information about making a scythe with the wand that would actually be deadly, in such a way that it'd become possible to pull off a successful genocide route in the (")real(") world, you found the page you've been looking for.*

(Also I'm gonna have (Y/n) commit arson in a chapter sometime bc why the f*** not.)

"Found it! How to break a hypothetical fourth wall." You read out loud.

"I knew that spell existed." Star said.

"It probably says "Hypothetical" fourth wall for a reason." Marco says.

"Wanna bet?" You say.

"Sure." Marco says.

"If it exists i can make you do anything i want, if not you can make me do anything you want." You say.

"Deal." Marco says.

(Okay everyone, start brainstorming. I need ideas for what we can have Marco do in the next special. If you have an idea please tell me. It can be anything. (WITHIN LIMITS OF COURSE!!!) )