This is for thanking people.

Thanks to everyone in the SvtFoE Amino who helped me pick some basic things for the Story. (4 times.)

Thanks to @das7805 for comming up with the title!

Thanks to @das7805 for comming up with ideas for the time freeze day ep. (Twice)

Thanks to @Athena_of_hell for being one of the first people to read my book and give feedback.

Thanks to @das7805 for comming up with ideas often, and to @das7805 and @lemonbearss26 for commenting often. It makes my day and makes me want to write more.

Thanks to the people on Amino who helped me pick some things for the story.

Thanks to @lemonbearss26 for pointing out a mistake so i could correct it. (Twice)

Thanks to @Omarhendog08 for noticing my undertale refference.

Thanks to @das7805 for responding to my call for help. (chapter 8)

Thanks to @Whatthefishnoodle (now tragic-irony) for leaving a lot of comments.

Thanks to @das7805 for the nice talk, and for helping me with thinking up ways to ruin brittney's party, and even thinking up a reason to justify it.

Thanks to @das7805 yet again for helping me sort a couple things out for the mewberty and blood moon ball chapters.

Thanks to @das7805 for helping me find 8 different ways to say yell/shout/exclaim. (Chapter 10)

Thanks to @Whatthefishnoodle for bombarding me with votes and comments! (just look at the screenshot)

Thanks to @das7805, @Whatthefishnoodle, and @lemonbearss26 for bombarding me with a total of 16 notifications together

Thanks to @das7805 for helping me think up a plot twist for after Storm The Castle. 

Thanks to @das7805 for giving me a ton of ideas for the sleep spells chapter. (a skeleTON) 

Thanks to @das7805 and @Whatthefishnoodle for congratulating me with 500+ reads!

Thanks to @lemonbearss26 for the bunch of comments and to @arealcrazymess for the bunch of votes. 

Thanks to @lemonbearss26 for the brick spell idea.

Thanks to @das7805 for helping me think up extra dialogue for the Blood Moon Ball chapter.

Thanks to @das7805 for reminding me of smth for the Freeze Day chapter.

Thanks to @KiKaKix for bombarding me with comments. (about 40 lol)

Thanks to @KiKaKix for leaving a lot of comments every time.  

Thanks to @Mira_Uraraka Bc they're nice to talk to.

Thanks to @Mira_Uraraka for pointing out a mistake i had made in a chapter that was pretty embarrassing... (srsly thank you for pointing it out-)

Thanks to @Moonfire_1213 for the dozens of comments, it's been a while since I had that many and it made my day a little better again :)

Thanks to das7805 for being my friend.

(I = 1.  V = 5.  X = 10.  IV = 4.  IX = 9.  XIV=14.  L = 50.  XL= 40)  (Roman numbers.)
(Counter: Everyone in the SvtFoE amino who voted: IV. Athena: I.  Omar: I.  lemonbearss: V.  fishnoodle: IV.  arealcrazymess: I.  KiKaKix: II.  Mira: II  das: XV.)
(Everyone who reads my story: I.)

Thanks to everyone who reads my story, for motivating me to continue writing.