17: Freeze Day.

Hi there! Here with yet another chapter! Sorry for the wait! Someone in my class didn't do his work in a group project, so me and my friend had to do a lot of extra work... And i have a test ancient greece comming up, which is my worst subject... This chapter i will reveal more of the Reader's past! (But it's pretty sad...) (And there's a hint for a plot twist for after storm the castle.) Please leave comments! I like reading your comments. 
Anyways, I hope you enjoy!

-Author.

*In the bathroom, Star is messing with her headband, first the red horns...*

"Eh." Star says.

*Then she switches it with her wand to a flower headband.*

"Ugh." Star says.

*...A pirate hat...*

"Uhh." Star says.

*...a red fez with a gold tassel...*

"Eh." Star says.

*...a blue unicorn horn and mane...*

"Ugh." Star says.

*...and a green cactus headband.*

"Ah! Cacti for the win." Star says. 

"Good choice." You say.

*Then Marco rushes into the bathroom and over to the mirror, shoving you and Star out of the way.*

WTF WHY DID YOU SHOVE US AWAY YOU COULD'VE JUST ASKED!!!  You think.

"Out of the way! I overslept! I'm gonna be late!"

*Marco brushes his teeth with a hairbrush and his hair with a toothbrush.*

"Woah Marco, chill out..." You say.

"Ah! Where's my hoodie?!" Marco says.

"Whoa, chill, Marco. We can still get to school by first period." Star says.

*Marco puts his red hoodie on backwards and pulls the hood off his face.*

"This isn't about learning! This is about love." Marco says.

"Ooohhhh... Yeah he has to do his daily nod with jackie, that he's been doing for years now." You say.

"Every day, I get there by 7:55, because at exactly 7:56, Jackie Lynn Thomas gets there." Marco says.

"And we share a nod." Marco says.

"Yeah, Marco i don't really like Jackie but its just sad for how long you've been doing that nod..." You say.

" It's kind of our thing." Marco says.

Did he even hear what i said...?  You think.                           (Nope.)

"Awww... Wait. A nod? You don't even say hi?" Star says.

"I'm working up to that." Marco says.

Yeah sure... for the past few years you've been working up to that...  You think.

"See? It's all a part of my 23-step plan. I'm already on step 4: nodding every day." Marco says, taking out a paper from his pocket and unfolding it.

"It's 7:54! I can't make it! Can't you just... uh, uh, magically stop time or something?" Marco says.

"Oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah, yeah. Easy Peasy Time Freezie." Star says. And everything around you slows down, and then stops completely. A laser from the laser puppies froze mid air, and Marco touches it, burning his finger.