27: Game of Flags

Hi again! Here with another chapter! For the first time in over a year we got two updates in two days again! 

Also, please go back to the chapter named Q&A time and leave some questions... I really want to write the (second) Q&A chapter but currently I only have two questions... I want at least 20 so if you could leave a question for the Q&A chapter for either me, Star, (Y/n), Marco(, or anyone else from this story), I'd be very grateful.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy!
-Lunar.

---------------------------

*You, Star and Marco are currently on Mewni, at the annual Butterfly-Johansen picnic. After a failed attempt to join the adults at the grown-up table, the three of you are now sitting at the kids' table.*

"I'm too old to be sitting at this stupid kids' table." Star says.

"It's not stupid. We get all the Mewni corn we want. It's so good. My man here knows what I'm talking about. Right, hungry buddy?" Marco says, turning to a toddler sitting next to him who proceeds to spit food in Marco's face.

"I mean really? Sippy goblets." Star says, holding up a cup.

*A kid next to Star starts playing with her food and gets it onto Star's face. Star lifts up her wand that starts glowing green and emitting small lightning bolts.*

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. What's the big deal?" Marco says while pushing Star's wand down.

*A kid next to you is about to throw corn at you, glare at him with a look that says "I wouldn't do that if I were you you little sh-t" . The kid proceeds to pee his pants and run to his parents at the grown-up table*

"All the fun is happening over there!" Star says, turning around to look at the grown-up table. You three look over and witness an argument in the making.

"Oh, it's starting to happen!" Star says while biting her chair.

That can't be good for your teeth. You think.

"What's starting to happen?" Marco asks.

"They're about to fight." You say.

"Grown-up stuff." Star says.

*Queen Moon tries to pacify the situation, however King River pulls out a flag which causes all the other people to pull out a red (johansens) or a blue (butterfly family) flag too as they start chanting Flags. Queen Moon facepalms.*

"Flags!" Star yells as she pulls out a pink flag.

"So this is why you told me to bring a flag?" You ask Star as you pull out a purple flag with a star and a small spider on it and tie it to your scythe.

(Time skip brought to you by corn twins)

*You, Star and Marco are climbing the hill when Marco starts to slip.*

"A little help please!" Marco yells.

"Oh, here, my dear boy. Allow me to assist you." Someone from the Johnansen family says, holding out his hand for Marco to grab.

"Hey, thanks." Marco says, reaching out to grab the hand.

"Marco no!" Star yells.

*Marco grabs the hand, and then it pops out of the Johansen's sleeve, along with a servant. Both Marco and the servant fall.*

"Oh! By my troth, you most surely ate it on that one. Smooch my royal hindquarters. Toodles!" The person says, and starts making his way up the mountain again. You and Star go back to retrieve Marco.