Looking back

Hey everyone! This is as you probably have guessed already, not a real chapter for the story. I just wanted to take a moment to look back at everything so far.

So the 22nd of January, 2021, which is already more than 6 months ago, was when I posted the first author note, and with that the beginning on the book. 

After that I posted a couple of chapters, and for a while there was nobody reading my story. I remember that clearly.

Eventually I thought: "Maybe I should just give up... Nobody reads my story anyways...". I'm glad I didn't, because if I did, I wouldn't have gotten to talk to all of you through replies! 

Then, after 3-4 weeks of nothing, I got my first comment! I was really happy! My book was being noticed! 

I remember posting on Wattpad, Quotev, and the SvtFoE Amino. Eventually I stopped posting in Amino, I think it was about chapter 12 or 13 when I did, and at chapter 20 I discontinued the book on Quotev, putting it on hold here. 

Slowly, more people began to read my story, but I still didn't get many comments.

Eventually, das began reading my story, and I finally started getting more comments!

I remember discussing story ideas with das. Das had a lot of great ideas! Some of them I'm still planning to use later, others I already used.

Shortly after das, lemonbearss began reading my story and commenting a lot too! Every day I looked forward to just reading all the comments, and replying to them!

It also was funny to see people recognise my undertale reference in the Party with a Pony chapter.

Then Whatthefishnoodle began reading my story, and they left a TON of comments, I think it was somewhere around 30.

Then in early March, I had gotten over 500 reads!

And then a couple days later, there were 400 comments total! Thank everyone that was reading and commenting by then! It was really fun talking with you all!

Then a couple days later, I made a quiz consisting of over 100 photo's of Undertale related things I made, consisting of pixel-art drawings, and stuff I made from those plastic beads that you melt together by ironing the thingy you made. Sadly enough nobody felt like trying the quiz...

A couple days after that, around half March, The book already had over 1K reads! In about half a month, the reads had doubled!

I think it was around now, or before 1k reads, that KiKaKix began reading my story. And damn did they leave a lot of comments! One day I opened Wattpad in my browser, and I had like 46 notifications! (And like 5 of them were not from KiKaKix)

By then I started updating way less, because of school and not having the laptop I used to write on in my room anymore. (Yes I write chapters when I should be sleeping, did that from the start all the way up to now!)

Then half May, I put the story on hold, but pretty soon after that I made a special as an apology, and let the people that read my story by then ask Me, Star from this story, Marco from this story, and (Y/n) any questions they wanted!

Then, literally the end of May, May the 31st, I had 4.983 reads! So I made and posted a 5K special!

Around the end of June, I got my first, and so far, my only hate comment! I felt kind of hurt, but hey I made a pretty good reply and my readers cheered me up!

Then a couple days ago, Mira_Uraraka began reading my story, which was a nice change because they commented a lot! It was a while ago that my notifications were above 5! Thank you Mira!

And look where we are now! 6.7k reads! 204 votes! 1.7k comments! At one point my story was even ranked 4th out of 1.5k stories with the starbutterfly tag, and 6th out of 3.1k stories with the svtfoe tag! When I started with this book I never thought it'd get this far!

Thank you all so much for reading my story! I promise I will continue with it! Probably during my summer vacation, which starts in about 2 weeks! Also please leave a lot of comments, no matter which chapter! I read all of them and I reply to most!

I hope you all have a nice day!

-Lunar.

(PS: Sorry if I didn't mention you here! I don't mean to have anyone feel left out! I hope you can forgive me!)