25: Star vs. Echo Creek

Hey again everyone! I'm here with another actual chapter! I re-read my own book so I know most of the past events again! I hope I can update more often but I don't know if that'll be possible due to school. I'll try though!

PLEASE LEAVE QUESTIONS IN THE AUTHOR NOTE CHAPTER NAMED Q&A TIME!

Anyways, I hope you enjoy!
-Lunar
-----------------------------

*You, Star and Marco are at a taco hut eating pizza. (Joking of course, you're eating taco's and burrito's.)*

"Huh. Authentic Mexican horchata isn't supposed to have dairy in it." Marco says while sipping his drink.

"So what? It isn't illegal to make horchatas with milk." Star says while pouring AN ENTIRE POT OF SUGAR ON HER BURRITO.

What the heck is horchatas?  You think.

What is horchatas? ;w;

"Are you sugaring your burrito?" Marco says while looking horrified.

"Food is anarchy dude. Live by your own rules." You say, while Star takes a bite.

"Ugh." Marco says.

"Want some?" Star says, holding the burrito out to you and Marco.

"Keep your sacrilege off my taco!" Marco says.

"Eh, why not." You say, taking a bite. Star also takes another bite.

"Whoo! Do I feel alive!" Star says while bouncing up and down vigorously.

Sugar rush!

"You sure you don't want a bite Marco?" Star says.

"Definitely sure." Marco says.

"Who's up for fireworks?" Star says.

"Me!" You say.

"I can't see how that'd be a good idea." Marco says.

"Cause I totally wanna make fireworks. Bright-Glow Pyro! Sparkling Spiral Noodle! Radical Rainbow Blast!! Rainbow Glitter Unicorn Gnome Hat Kitty Bacon Hawaiian Nightmare!" Star says, shooting spells left and right (but mostly up). You grab a lighter and a firework rocket out of nowhere and light it.

"Star, might wanna tone it down a notch." Marco says.

*A firework blasts the giant Taco logo onto a police car, destroying it.*

"Uh-oh" You say.

"What the heck was that⁈ I thought rainbows were made of light." Marco says.

"*gasp* Blasphemy!" You say.

"My rainbows are made of stuff, okay?" Star says.

"Okay, okay, okay. You just smashed a police car. Oh man. This is fine, this is fine." Marco says. Then the police car explodes.

"That may have been my fault..." You say, quickly hiding your blowtorch.

"YOU DID WHAT?!" Marco yells.

"What's the big deal, Marco? I've done this a thousand times. I'll just have my dad give them some crowns. Call it even." Star says.

"Things don't work like that on Earth. Here, you'll go to prison." Marco says. Meanwhile, you're trying to stay calm and looking around for escape routes.

"You mean like Saint O's?" Star asks.

"It's worse than Saint O's. They give you one bar of soap, and you have to make it last a whole year. You gotta get up every day at 4:00 A.M. and make hash browns you're not allowed to eat. And they force you to wear orange jumpsuits every single day." Marco says.