10: Brittney's Party.

Hello again! 4 day streak! After this i will update less though due to my vacation being over. But i will update as often as possible! Thank you for still reading my book! Please do comment anywhere in the story you like, it motivates me to keep writing! Also thanks to das7805 for thinking up some things for this chapter with me, you will see what we thought up later on. Anyways, I hope you enjoy! :)

-Author.

*You, Star, and Marco are walking through the halls of Echo Creek Academy.*

"There she is!" A random girl shouts.

"Hey, Star!" A random boy yells.

"Hi, Star Butterfly!" Another random girl exclaims.

"What's goin' on, girl?" Another random boy hollered.

"Star, will you be my science partner? Oops." Science kid blurted out, dropping a chemical beaker, and causing a small explosion.

"You bet!" Star says.

"Star, I baked you a pie!" McNelsey called out.

"All right!" Star says, then Squitson eats the pie.

(Those names are in the transcript, don't blame me please.)

"Star, I ate the pie!" Squitson cried out.

"I knew you would!" Star says, highfiving both McNelsey and Squitson.

"Star, I wallpapered my locker with pictures of you." StarFan13 Shrieked.

WAIT... THAT'S JUST WEIRD!  You think.

"That's weird... 'cause I wallpapered my locker with pictures of you!" Star said.

WHAT?!  You think.

"Star! Star! Oh, please zap me! Please, please, please!" Carlos proclaimed. Star turns him into a piñata and he get beat up.

(Time skip brought to you by 8 different words for yelling/shouting.) (Thanks for the help das!)

"Ooh, a line! I love lines! Why are we in line?" Star says after pulling you with her into a long line, jumping up and down.

"Only for the most important social event of the year- Brittney Wong's birthday party!" Sabrina explains.

"Oh please! Not that brat's party again!" You say.

*Sabrina points up to a blimp that reads "BRITTNEY WONG'S BIRTHDAY PARTY! NO LOSERS ALLOWED!"*

*A lot of people get rejected, and sadly walk away, untill...*

"Pfft! Ew, Star "Butterface"? You are invited when pigs fly!" Sabrina says. 

"Also, (Y/n), i heared you stayed home during last vacation. Are your parents too poor to go on vacation?" Brittney says to you. You make a fist, ready to punch Brittney, but then Star makes a flying pig with her wand.

"Problem solved." Star says.

INTERESTING... You think.

Let's see how fun your party will be now that you accidentally invited Star, who will drag me with her to the party, after you just insulted me.  You think.

(EVERYONE COMMENT HERE IF YOU ALSO HATE BRITTNEY!!!) (Please?)

(Time skip brought to you by me and das thinking up evil plans...)

"It's so weird that Brittney invited us to her birthday." Marco says, as Star drags you and Marco along.

"It's true Marco, all Star had to do was make a flying pig!" You say.