Explanation/Epilogue

The book has an open ending, 

So I've decided to leave it up to you and your imaginative mind about the ending. Here are some theories:

∞ Jimin is alive. They both continue. (the part from where they first met when Jimin said leaving so soon till in the end when he said the same thing.)

∞ Jimin died, Ayla decided to continue her life and live as a bright shining woman, just like Jimin wanted her too. 

∞ This all was illusion. Some sort of dream (The part where they met)

here is a glimpse to the first theory, I guess.

I was currently wondering how much bad deeds I did in my life as karma dragged me to this.

On new year's eve, which was rather better in the previous years was now being spent under the frozen weather of Norway. I asked Jimin for a vacation and the next day he is taking me to a place whose temperature goes to minus. I wasn't a fan of the cold but here I stood in front of the reception which was open because Park Jimin booked open scenaric rooms and not a normal hotel.

"Jimin what the fuck is wrong with you? Haven't you regained your memories? You know i hate this season." my teeth kept clattering and every time i said something a piece of clothing would fall off his shoulders and he would give his overcoat and sweaters to me, this time it was his beanie. Shivering and shakingly, I dragged my feet to the direction where Jimin was going.

There were at least 20 rooms. On the edge of a frickin cliff. The cold winds were like needles even when I had layers of wool on me. Not to mention to lift my feet at knee length on every step because of the snow. But the view was just so beautiful, the whole milky way galaxy was visible to our naked eyes. Our room was four walled with a glass sliding roof. Jimin slided the key and I didn't waste a single minute in dashing through the door and standing in front of the bonfire place inside the massive room.

"Can i ask you a question?" i looked at Jimin as he took out his sweater "how much did you spend on this?"

"It's none of your business, just enjoy this. I can spend myself if it comes to you." Jimin pressed his hard chest against my back. "I'll just shower real quick." he soon left me in the room. After a considerable time he was back only in a pair of sweatpants and nothing else. His 'nevermind' and 'wings' tattoo were too intimidating. They were even more intimidating after whole two fucking years.

I shook off the dirty thoughts I had and walked past him before he held my wrist. "Clean well." nervousness still engulfed me and I nodded my head in approval. It was surprising how the whole bathtub was filled with hot water, steam evaporating but life had other plans for me. Two minutes just when I was about to step in the water a cracking sound came. A sheet of ice formed at the surface. Without even waiting for my every nerve to freeze, I just stood under the small glass compartment made for shower and turned on the hot water tap. Cursing this cold place the entire time I was bathing.

Coming out in just my nightgown I did not try to waste a single second to bury myself in the warmth of the blankets. Wait why are the bed clothes made of silk? Shrugging off the cold feeling I looked at Jimin who was pouting.