Seventeen

"What is that?" I asked him. The orangish hue of the sunset was showing the true color of his eyes, it was touching his milk white skin and I could say that he looked beautiful. His eyes were perfervid, they hid a mystery, they hid a secret which I couldn't decipher but deep down I wanted to.

He moved closer to me and I moved back. This kept repeating until my back touched the cold surface of the wall. I stopped breathing because he was so close to me. His forehead was touching mine

"This." and before I could say anything his lips touched mine.

My heartbeat was faster than race cars, my eyes widened but then I slowly closed them so that I could melt in the moment. I never tasted a hint of coffee nor of chocolate but all I could taste was solely him. His scent was so strong that it started to linger on me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck. He didn't give me butterflies but he gave me the whole damn zoo.

The kiss started to deepen and then his lips trailed down to my neck. I breathed deeply as I was in an urgent need of oxygen. He left soft kisses below my ear and then he trailed down to my collarbone and he kissed me forcefully to leave marks. He was driving me crazy but then I came to the sudden realization that we were in the fucking corridor.

"Jimin" his name left my mouth and he immediately stopped

"I'm sorry. I wasn't in a rush, it's just you're driving me crazy" his cheeks had a rosy hue, his lips were red. I was feeling shy, awkward, embarrassed and what not. He is the one who is driving me crazy.

"No it's just- we're in the corridor." I looked down. I couldn't look in his eyes which were filled with lust now. I inched my neck a little and saw Jungkook standing there. He was staring right through my soul like we were a fucking china vase

My hands which were on Jimin's shirt turned into fists. I was embarrassed on a whole new level. The pinkish shade on my face now turned to beet red color, I just wanted to dig I pit in the corner of this floating planet and rot their for the rest of my life.

"Fuck." I cursed and buried my head in Jimin's chest.

"What happened?" he was a clueless, wasted, hotter than hell kinda freak. I gazed up at him and he licked his lips. Fuck he's making me wet.

"I'll see you soon." I abruptly walked away from him. I felt guilty for walking out like that but my best friend's boyfriend just saw me making out with someone who a month back was ready to throw a fist at me. It was obvious that I had to distance myself away from him before he became my addiction.

"Great show out there." Jungkook said before I passed him by wherein I wanted to control my urge to eyeroll and a disgusted scoff was spread on my face.

"Yeah, throw a dollar on us then" I replied in a sheepish tone and entered the security pass with shaky hands. The door made a 'ding' sound and I shut the door behind me for good. I saw Seoyun eating ice cream while watching TV. I made my way towards my bedroom without distracting her because I was in no mood to explain every single detail after what Jungkook did.

'When are you planning to have kids?' 'When is he getting you preggo?' Yep, I wasn't in a mood for this."Hey come here." The thing I wanted to avoid the most washed over me like a tide on a clear night.

"We just went to the cafe, had some coffee and pastries and then came back." I said without even waiting for a question and laid on the couch, I was super flustered after what happened. These things were normal for people but for me it wasn't.

"You guys are no fun." she sighed.

"What? Were you expecting me to get pregnant?" I asked her and took the ice cream from her and started eating. A sheepish smirk crept er lips when she nodded her head in approval.

----

I checked my phone to check if there was any text from Jimin or not and there wasn't. God this midget, why isn't he texting me when I want him to?

I saw a text from Taehyung

Taehyung: finally tomorrow the

Presentation thing is over

Me: I know, you'll get a break

from me

Taehyung: gotta blast I'll

talk later

Me: bye

I threw the phone on my bed and headed towards the bathroom for a long hot water bath. The warm water for a second calmed my mind which at the point was a neurotic mess. For some mere couple of minutes I was able to focus on something rather than Jimin and Jungkook catching us while making out. I turned the shower off and walked out of the washroom with a robe, more precautious so that no one could catch me with a single towel draped getting their eye candy. After a considerable  time I put on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt letting my body breathe. I headed out of my room to eat something.

"Hey I'm ordering some chinese food, do you want anything?" Seoyun asked while looking at the phone screen. No matter how annoying she was at times, she cared like I'm her baby and that was pretty much all I needed after a shitload of bullshit.

"Nah I'm gonna have some cup noodles." I took a pan out and poured some water in it and set the flame to get it to boiling temperature. Everything went quite around us for a minute.

"Hey we won a lottery." She broke the deepening silence and smiled before leaving me in a state of pure shock. A lottery for one million dollars?

"Oh what for?" I curiously asked when she finally threw her phone on the couch and sat on the kitchen counter.

"Wait I'll tell you in some time." Why always leave on a cliffhanger?

"Kay." I poured the water in the cup and sat on the dining table, waiting for it to cool down a little. I started eating and at that moment the bell rang.

"Hey Seoyun your food is here open the door.'' I yelled and my voice echoed through the house. She got up and I took a bite of noodles. A series of click sound left my hands as I prepared myself to steal Seoyun's food. Without waiting for a bare second I took another bite and with that I choked.

"We'll eat, get wasted and then game night." I heard a familiar voice which echoed through the house and lifted my eyes only to see Jimin, a soft smile on his lips when we made eye contact and an evil smirk played on Jungkook's lips when he saw us. I choked on my damn noodles. Again.

___

|<|Author|>|

Writing this chap was fun and difficult at the same time. I also have no clue why it was difficult. Thanks for reading guys. This book is like an escape from reality and no matter how shitty it is, it'll always have a special place in my heart.

BTW..............the face which Junglecock had when he caught Ayla and Jimin making out(the level of photobombing in this event even crossed the universal laws)

the face which Junglecock had when he caught Ayla and Jimin making out(the level of photobombing in this event even crossed the universal laws)

Ipurpleyou.Blueberry eyes is out and it's making me feel single asf