One

[edited]

"You sure that you'll handle everything?" My senior, Irene asked. She picked up her bag and took her lab coat off as she started to approach towards the door and I followed her like a lost five year old. I was a neurotic mess.

"Yeah. Don't worry I'll handle everything" I responded in a sheepish tone as the cold sweat swept across my skin which made me feel highly uneasy. She leaned on the doorframe and observed my perfervid expressions. "Okay fine, I can't. Look, I've not been a doctor for the past five years, screw that it's my first day in the hospital."

"Then just follow the damn procedure and call your- what's her name again? Yes call Lia " she responded calmly as I came to the sudden realization of the fact that Lia was prolly gone from past two hours for a subway break.

"Y-yeah Lia, she sure is available." a contrited smile crept on my face.

"Chill girl. You're already in your 2nd year at only 20. That's something big. Gimme a call if something serious happens and Dr. Minhyuk is around so just call him if it's urgent" Irene being Irene encouraged me, a smirk covered her lips and I could bet that she had reminiscences of last night.

"I'm in no mood to ruin a wild night." I winked and side elbowed her.

"I'm a doctor" Irene-ssi sighed. Yes most Asians become doctors because with that comes early respectability and money but the 'saving lives' slogan dripped from her eyes.

"Oh yeah. Have a good date with Eunwoo and remember to use protection." I advised and lifted my index finger.

"Not funny" pure sarcasm dripping from her voice as she tried to hide her smile.

"See ya" I waved her 'bye'

"Yeah whatever" Irene-ssi waved me back and quietly left.

Why come in a relationship when you can make money off this profession and buy Chanel instead? Relationships were strictly off grounds in my case, not because they were exhausting but because they would always have the audacity to hurt you in one way or the other. A defeated sigh escaped from my lips and I went back to my table to work on my pending assignments and loads of homework. Just that instant the door flew ajar open.

"Dr. Irene?" A nurse who must've just started with her career distracted me from what I was doing.

"Yeah something urgent came up. Can I be something which will help you?" my voice must've barely been audible. She softly nodded her head no and smiled whilst exiting the room.

"Actually yes, there is a guy in his early twenties and you have to dress his gash." the nurse came back and I picked up my lab court before walking towards the general ward with her. "It's just a gash, you could've dressed it too." I tied my hair whilst walking.

"That guy is pretty hot you see." how is hotness having any relation to a motherfricking treatment. I either way shrugged my thoughts off.

I saw a guy facing his back, his muscles visible under his white shirt, his brown hazelnut hair and his piercings with the silver rings on his hand. He wasn't hot. He was hot hawt.

And then I looked at his arm, totally covered with blood which was staining his almost see through shirt. "I'll just call dr. Minhyuk." I started going back with cold feet but I was abruptly stopped when an angel-like, soft yet deep voice interrupted my thinking process.

"Leaving so soon?" he asked me and I turned my head to see the most beautiful man I've ever could've laid my eyes on. His piercing glacier cold stare and the perfervid and sexy smirk which played on his lips sent chills down my spine.

"Uhm- how are you holding up?" I asked him as I examined his gash but his eyes on me were just doing their job to make me a neurotic wreck.

"Just fine." he simply said as he looked at his surroundings. I signalled the nurse to get me a medic kit who was just as lost as the other five nurses.

"It's gonna burn a little." I soaked a piece of cotton in rubbing alcohol while looking at his gash. It was pretty deep.

"I don't think so." a playful smirk played on his lips, he said it like he dealt with this shit everyday. Which I'm sure he did cause he didn't flinch, nor did he even move during the entire time as I was dressing his wound. After a few minutes I was done and I looked back at him.

"Are you a nurse?" his eyes went from my face to my lab coat to see my name tag.

"Uhm- no we university students are undergoing our training for the internship." I stuttered. Who said hot boys weren't a blessing or a curse?

Me.

"I see, Ayla." my name rolled off his tongue so nicely. I took the prescription board which was previously laying beside me. "Name?"

"Park Jimin." 

--------

AUTHOR: Okay guys please don't be silent reader. vote,comment, review, follow and share

also the story is not lacking description, it's just that everything is  in store  for coming chapters, it was for providing a little back story after the prologue.

Borahae💜💜💜

*parts of this chap are edited* and ThIs ChApTeR iS cRiNgE. 

edit: lmao I'm still not satisfied.