Two

[edited]

I was free, kinda finally. This was one of the most hectic days i was dealing with, filled with assignments and the training shit. My muscles were in knots and my body scent was entirely engulfed with the scent of disinfectants and sanitisers. I exited the big glass door and the late afternoon sun caressed my face and the warm breeze had a relaxing effect on my body for some time. The cherry blossoms were now getting replaced with green leaves as Seoul was welcoming the summer season. Rather than taking the bus I just decided to take a twenty minute long walk back to mine and Seoyun's shared house.

Seoyun was one of her kind, calm and tranquil. One of the kindest personalities left on this planet. She almost filled the gap which Jin left two years back. Besides getting treatment from her as i was her own baby she also trusted me. Maybe we found the meaning of family in each other. And with the thought of her it suddenly struck that it was her birthday today and I latched on to the fact that without a present I would have to deal with drama. 'I knew you never cared for me' and I was already full of it.

Whilst entering the apartment I hurried my steps to the fridge to grab a glass of water and I saw a note.

'Dress nice, be at the club at 7'. A smile formed on my lips and without any further delay I took out a skater dress, a light denim jacket and a pair of sneakers.

--

I swear, I hate this girl for hosting her birthday party at an expensive club where the lights were perfect to have sex under the table. She could've taken me to a good restaurant where making out is prohibited, makes me cringe at the entire feeling. Should've just slept.

"How was your day?" Seoyun asked me as I made my way towards a segregated table.

"Hectic and you made it more hectic by calling me here." I sat in front of her carefully.

"Girl enjoy your life for once, have some eye candy." She diverted her attention and signalled me to approach a guy from our university.

"I've had enough eye candy for the rest of my life today." her eyes went wide for a second and she leaned closer to me as she had no expectations of me saying what I just said.

"Who was it?"

"A patient, god his eyes and god he himself." I started daydreaming but I was dragged out of my thoughts when someone's body was pressed against my back.

"Ayla how are you?" A bunny smile came visible to my eyes as Jungkook went to Seoyun and sat with her as he pecked her cheek.

"Savage and mean like always." I smiled back and drank a shot in one go.

"Pretty much aromantic too right?" he sarcastically said and Seoyun lightly slapped his cheek.

"No chance babe she has a crush on someone." Why is she always so exaggerated and full of energy?

"Control your girlfriend's oxygen intake, she is always high and as a result she says anything." what i said was absolutely true, Seoyun is a type of human who just needs water to get high.

"Anyways there is something you should know." Kook drew our attention and we just stared at him, dumbstruck. "The apartment on your floor is vacant right?"

"Wait, are you shifting?" Seoyun clapped like a child who saw M&M's rain from the sky.

"Yes." Junglecock grinned. For a while I actually felt happy. "And my Hyung, the one I told you about? He is temporarily shifting here from Miami." Wow, I wish that he isn't one of my father's agents.

"The one you always keep talking about." I sighed and he nodded his head 'yes'. The next minute Jungkook excused himself because he was getting a call.

"Date his hyung, he's hot." Seoyun said out of nowhere and I scoffed.

"Nah man, better to stay like this at least i won't get cheated on."

"Are you a prophet or what? How can you say that he'll cheat?" she got all serious and i put the bottle of champagne down.

"And how can you say that he'll like me?" my lovelife was cursed, my past wasn't that good and I had no mood to put anyone in danger by getting them close to me. We remained silent for a while and I felt like I was being rude after I just silenced her. What she has to know is that she is lucky in this case, not me.

"I suppose there is no problem with my hyung coming here." Jungkook sat in front of me and we both nodded our head 'no'

The feeling of a third wheel started to come in my heart and I decided to get some air. "Where are you going?" Seoyun asked me when I shot up in my place.

"I-uh."

"He's here, I'll just get him." Jungkook put his hands on my shoulders and made me sit. A few minutes passed then Seoyun just started at what I assumed was facing my back. I inched my head to see two guys, one was Jungkook and the other.

What in the fucking hell is he doing here?

_________________

|<|Author|>|

the chapter was a little blunt but anyways who do you think the so called 'hyung' is???

thanks for reading

xoxo