Thirty-Nine

Some hardcore violence ahead guys, don't tell me I didn't warn you.

~.~.~.

There were at least seven men behind Ten. A gun aimed at Camilla's head and other five guns pointed at Jungkook. One shot and eight people dead in under one second. Meanwhile Namjoon and Taehyung were hacking the systems, transferring every dollar under their swiss account and unveiling secrets which were only stored in deep memories and secured computers.

"What is the deal with Ten's birth certificate?" Taehyung asked Namjoon whose fingers were vigorously typing codes which gave an error every damn time.

"Don't know but there is something, I wish it's not what I'm thinking about." Namjoon sighed and kept typing, the clicking of the keys was the only sound surrounding the two men in one of the rooms.

Jin who was taking cover was now proceeding to help his members, two rifles in hand with a butcher knife attached to his belt. He saw Jungkook on a gunpoint as he approached the place where the initial blood war was gonna come in action. Jimin and Yoongi along with Hoseok were standing tall making either amends or warnings with Ten who was facing them to an absolute ninety degree.

Jin made eye contact with Ten. He loosened his top buttons as the glistened layer of sweat came to his toned chest. His grip on the gun tightened and he pulled the barrels one by one.

"You should really back off." Ten exclaimed and smirked.

"I came here to say that, it's better for you. You get your money back without a scratch." Jin talked to him while maintaining a distance. "Or else if you wanna do the things the other way then we are very ready." Jin confidently said. In reality they wanted to prevent killing as much as they could. They were outnumbered but that wasn't the problem, it was the payback which Kai would have if anything happened to Ten.

The definite number of people stared at each other without speaking anything, their hands fixed on the guns. Jungkook had trouble in holding Camilla, the drug started to lose its effect, due to the fact of less consumption. The plan was to lock Camilla in a room but she was way too smart for that. Whilst cradling in Jungkook's hold, she very powerfully hit her heel on his foot.

Jungkook screamed because of the stinging pain and that was all it took for a gunshot which was fortunately missed but it resulted in a number of others. Yoongi punched Ten right on his face, Ten on the other hand grabbed his shoulder and hit it with his elbow.

Jimin and Hoseok now loosened their top buttons. "Hyung take this gun and give me a knife." Jimin tossed the only gun he had in return for a knife. Jimin drove the blade from one's throat, Hoseok on the other hand started his shooting game, he shot a bullet which went through two heads.

Yoongi and Jungkook were struggling in the fight with Camilla and Ten. "I wouldn't consider throwing hands on a woman but you're making me do it." Jungkook gasped as he made a fresh cut on the flawless skin which was previously choking him. The blood oozed out of Camilla's arm which made her lose her grip on the man. Jungkook kicked her on her stomach and a punch was thrown on her face by aligning his hand on a crisp forty-five degree which knocked the conscious out of her.

Jin successfully killed or managed to badly injure at least seven men all on his own. Jimin's martial arts were no complete waste, in fact they were something which kept the opposition on their knees and them on their feet.

Jimin drove his blade starting from a man's collarbone to his belt. The way he killed was pure gore. Blood oozed out of his cut and the flesh beneath his skin became prominent to a naked eye. The man stared at him with wide eyes before he completely fell on his back. Jimin huffed and wiped his hands covered with blood.

Namjoon and Taehyung on the other hand were almost on their way to the casino's ground floor to share the secret they just uncovered.

*flashback

The two men in the room kept staring at the screen for the past few minutes. The valuable information they were recovering and the resentful screams they were trying to ignore coming from downstairs from the past twenty-five minutes was not going to waste. A trail of tings came which signaled them that the hacking was successful.

"Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul." Taehyung gasped at the sight of the lengthy name. "I'm gonna call him Ten man, I can't call him Chittaphon."

"Father: Kim Seok-Tae." and that is all that took Namjoon and Taehyung to curse vigorously.

"Ten is the fucking bastard of Jin's long dead uncle, the one who died twenty years ago." Namjoon took his head in his hands, Ten was a Kim.

"His mother was a thai lady though." Taehyung whisper-yelled. They understood this all too well.

"We have to go." Taehyung shot up on his feet and tossed a pistol to Namjoon while grabbing one himself.

And now the two incredulously hot and tall men were sprinting down the corridors aiming at every man which belonged to their opposition. Screams only signaled that Jimin was cutting people and gunshots were emerging from Yoongi and Hoseok's guns. Namjoon and Taehyung stepped up at their running game. "STOP!" Taehyung yelled whilst reaching but a series of gunshots followed their arrival. Taehyung and Namjoon ducked down but a shot sped up to their way. Everything was so slow yet so fast at the same time, Taehyung who was now ducked down accepted the harsh reality of getting hit. He was ready for dying, if it saved his brothers' lives. He closed his eyes and almost got hit but then he felt a body go limp in his hands.

It was Jimin. He was shot.

Taehyung took him in his arms, luckily he was still conscious. "Yah! How can you get shot?" Taehyung cried like a five year old, his soulmate was shot.

"You bitch I'm only shot at the shoulder, go and protect Jin hyung." Jimin half laughed half yelled. Namjoon who was previously ducking down was now shooting the men in front of him. No matter how many bodies were spilled on the floor, it seemed to be that the list of Ten's agents was never ending.

Jimin was not in a condition to fight, Yoongi and Hoseok had their own fist fight going on. Meanwhile Jungkook was scissor stradling Ten, though it was a sex position, it was actually working to keep the thai man off his feet.

Taehyung was giving Jimin first aid. Namjoon was the only guy at this point who could shoot down the three men who stood in front of him.

He sighed deeply before pulling his barrel and shooting while taking cover behind a table. After two minutes dead bodies were on the floor. Namjoon raised up and lightly smirked, not too bad for someone who never picked a gun.

"JOON!" A voice yelled, it was Jin. A series of gunshots erupted in the air, towards Namjoon. But then Jin came in front of him. Three gunshots at the back, his body went limp.

"This wasn't a part of the plan." Jin weakly said as his body submitted itself in Namjoon's arms. Blood sprawled from his chest due to the wounds on his back. His mind went blank. Those eyes started to lose their sparkle.

Before they closed.  

____

|<|Author|>|

I'm telling you guys this wasn't even plan of the plot. This took me fucking five eternities to write and it's still trash I mean where is the damn logic???

BE blew up and now our boys are nominated for Grammy's. They really are getting what they deserve and I love em like hell.

Thank you for 2k guys. I love you.