Twenty-One

Jimin was definitely not in a good mood. I didn't know why but sometimes he was a little off. Sometimes he was the happiest man on this planet but a second after he could get triggered by even the smallest of things. Jimin and my relationship was a little bewildered. We were complete opposites of each other and no matter how hard I tried the line between us would always be visible. If I was fire then he was ice, if he was heaven then I was hell.

"Where are we- how are we sleeping?" Seoyun broke the awkward silence between us and dragged me away from my thoughts and just at that instant the lift stopped with a 'ding' sound

"Decide on your own." I sighed and looked down at my shoes when I felt a death grip around my wrist and I was dragged out of the lift. Jungkook and Seoyun blankly looked at us as Jimin paced out of the lift and made his way towards the end of the corridor.

"Jimin you're hurting me." his grip around my wrist was so strong that it would later bruise. I felt his fingers loosen up a bit but they still remained in their place. He quietly swiped the key card on the door and he shoved me inside and shut the door behind us without any further delay. The interiors of the room were modern. There was a flat TV and a couch on the other side of the room. Our luggage was already there with a welcome note left on one of the lamp tables

"Don't lose it." Jimin said in a seemingly low voice as I felt his hands and cold metal on my nape. I itched my neck downwards and I saw a small silver pendant around my neck. It had a diamond stud and it looked extravagant

"Jimin, I can't take this." I gasped. His arms encircled my waist.

"Stop being so stubborn." he whispered in a rather seductive voice and a chill ran down my spine and then he abruptly freed me from his grip. I stood there awestruck. After half a minute I decided to go for a shower. I unpacked my suitcase and took out white short shorts and a matching sleeveless top.

As expected the interiors of the washroom were amazing. It had marble floors and a jacuzzi which was big enough for two people to fit in and there was a small shower room next to it. I was in no mood for a jacuzzi bath so I took a short shower.

I heard my phone ring and I quickly pulled down my top and rushed out of the washroom and approached the lamp table. Why is Seoyun calling right now?

"Why are you calling at midnight?" I asked her as I moved towards the balcony.

"Everything good?" the voice on the other side of the line asked me. She sounded tired

"Yeah why won't it be?" I opened the sliding door and the cold air nipped my skin.

"It would be yeah- just turn your head." I followed and saw Seoyun almost fifteen yards away in her balcony standing in what seemed to be Jungkook's t-shirt. Well that explained her tiredness. These guys were so cute. I still remember being jealous of that, not of Seoyun nor of Kookie but the whole relationship itself.

"You guys can't even wait now can you?" I asked her and saw a sly smile spread on her face.

"How do you know?"

"You guys make it too obvious" I said and she scanned herself before she sheepishly smiled and I did the same. Her friendship balanced my life a little. She made me forget about all the problems I had for a second, she sometimes gave me the support which only Jin oppa could've given to me in the hardest of times.

"Hey talk to Jimin okay?" She asked and I slightly nodded my head before turning my head to look through the room only to find it empty

"Where is he?"

"In the shower most likely." I responded and I saw the washroom door open. Hot steams were rising before completely mixing with air but I was unable to take a glance at Jimin