Thirty-Four

"Why?"

"We have to finish him for good now, we can't afford to let him go nor we can run away. He'll just end up catching us." Jimin huffed. His veins were pretty evident, almost non-existent blue strands of nerves visible on his arms and neck. At this point, the atmosphere was injected with tension. Not with the sexual one. The real one. But I still had the audacity to call him hot.

"We leave in 10." he sighed and approached my side. "Hours?" I questioned him. "Minutes."

I went to the room and gathered my packed clothes. I kept wondering how the guy I was supposed to marry was our biggest rival, and how that he actually overtook our mafia business. What would've happened if I never ran away in the first place?

Due to the unavoidable distraction, my right foot got tangled with wire on the bed stand which caused me to fall on my ass faster than I could think. My elbow hit the ground too which caused a steady 'thump' on the floor. At this current moment I was thanking god for not having anyone else in the room because they would have laughed their asses off. Which irritated me.

"Hey you good?" the door instantly opened only to see a panic-stricken Jimin. At this point I didn't knew how to respond so I quickly framed a lie

"Yeah- your pho-phone actually fell." I stood straight which made me wince in unbearable aches running across my beaten up body. I picked up the phone to check if the screen was cracked.

I returned the phone to him and turned away to pack my clothes. I was trying to seclude my indoor clothes from my outdoor clothes but I could still feel worried stare on my back which.

"Nice background by the way." It was a pic of me and him clicked most probably on our trip to Jeju. I said it for a prior distraction. There was something which was holding us back, giving a chance to all the tension to be injected into the atmosphere.

Everything was explained. Nothing was left to be sorted out yet we weren't acting like the normal us. And flashbacks of that night made me feel more guilty than ever.

"Ayla-" he trailed off but he was interrupted by another voice

"Yeonnie, Jimin you guys ready?" Jin yelled from the other side of the house and I quickly zipped my bag.

"Coming." Jimin and I said in unison which made us exchange our glances. He held the door for me and I got out, struggling with the bag filled with my clothes. "I got it." I felt the weight lift off my right shoulder and Jimin picked up the bag and one suitcase in his hands

"Who is driving for eight hours straight?" I asked, distracting the only two men in the large bungalow. We were now walking towards the gate where a Mercedes SUV was waiting for us.

"Hold on." Jin oppa stopped us. "Rock, paper, scissors." we sang in unison. Two rocks, one scissor. That scissor belonged to me. A defeated sigh left my lips as I looked at Jimin. 

"Sorry."

"You could've lost." I side eyed him and he smirked.

"I never lose." we followed Jin oppa behind who was loading the suitcases in the trunk and I sat on the driver's seat while Jimin sat himself next to me.

"Whatever, I hate you."

"I hate you more, wanna lose your V-card because of me?" he smirked again. A pinkish hue crept on my cheeks. "That already happened." I looked away.

"I know, I can't forget it." I felt his smile fade off and an even thicker atmosphere filled with tension surrounded us. To say that it could be cut with a knife would've been an understatement.

"It was worth it." he sighed heavily.

"What was worth it?" Jin oppa sat on the backside and closed the door.

"Nothing." Jimin tensed up and sat in a straight position. A light chuckle left my lips before I revved up the engine.

--

Sitting in the waiting area of the airport, the constant fidgeting of my fingers and the breaking of cold sweat was not going away. Not to deny the pain I had on my shoulders because of driving for five hours straight. No wonder these guys actually made me drive all along the road. Good gracious there was no traffic.

Jimin was sleeping, head on my shoulder like it was his real estate property. I felt my eyelids close but they were interrupted with a loud screech.

"Hyung." the heads of people sitting around us turned and I looked for whom the voice belonged to. It was familiar. Jin oppa got up from his seat. Far away were Taehyung and Jungkook running towards us. My eyes lit up when I saw the smiles on their faces but it was gone in a second when I realized that they were lying to me all along.

"I missed you guys so much." Jin oppa hugged them tightly while I pretended to not know them. More specifically not knowing Jeon Junglekook.

"Ayla." I saw Taehyung and I got up carefully before waking Jimin up.

"Taebitch." I exclaimed and he threw his arms on me while I followed suit. We stayed like that for a while. Taehyung and I grew really attached over the past couple of months. He was just too sweet, he wasn't the type of guy I always perceived him to be.

"Me too." Jungkook threw his arms on us but I shoved him off. "I don't hug people who lie." my words coated with sarcasm.

"Yeah Kook back off, you never told me about who she was-"

"There is a damn difference between hiding and lying. And what about Jimin-ssi he also hides things from you. But he is standing tall behind."

"Understand bunny, he got a whiplash from her before she forgave him." Taehyung chuckled and Jungkook immediately smirked.

"Are you going to say anything or are you just going to enjoy the fucking show?" I side-eyed Jimin who was now talking to an air hostess.

"Ma'am sir, please proceed here with me." she said and a group of men dressed in back picked our luggage before we were walking towards the runway. A few minutes later we were in the business class cabin. Taehyung and I sat next to each other since he needed some explanation. Well it was not even expected for Jungkook and Tae to come with us. But they were a part of a seven member secret gang. Cliche.

"So you were getting married to this mafia business partner who was also Kim pharma's successor but he is actually your biggest rival?" Taehyung questioned me as I continued to look out of the window. Big cotton candy like clouds spread on the never ending blue sky.

"Yeah."

"What was his name again?" his voice exhausted, he was clearly having a hard time to digest all the information like me.

"Kim Jong-in" 

|<|Author|>|
This took me seconds to write . That's why this is the synonym for trash.
I love Kai.
Anyways guys please vote and support. Talk to me if you're a constant reader. I really am short of friends.