Twelve

I couldn't help it, my eyes searched for Jimin as they wandered around but it appeared like he disappeared into the shadows of other people. Where is this bitch?

"Let's go Ayla." Yuna dragged my attention towards her and snapped me off my brief thought process. The air blew through my hair as I exited the cafe. No signs of Jimshit on the streets too. "Can i help you with something?" Yuna said as she intertwined my arm with hers, a sheepish smile formed on my lips and I nodded my head 'no'. The walk with Yuna was quite amusing. The tall buildings and the pitch blue sky of Seoul even with a dense population like this never failed to amaze me.

But the thing here was about missing Miami, like hell. The way I stroked the water at the bay with my bare feet and the way the stars shone in the night sky. Those things hit differently. Miami could never replace Seoul in my eyes. The last but most important things. Jin oppa, his warm hugs and affectionate brotherly kisses on my cheek and the flashbacks of certain someone were just way too beautiful. I missed all those. The love which was showered with no conditions applied.

After greeting Yuna farewell I reached the apartment only to be welcomed by a dimly lit living room. Implied that Seoyun wasn't home. Well, to see the brighter side it saved me from all the shit Seoyun would speak to tease me when i leaked the details of today.

'I told you Jimin has a crush on you'. 'Dress nicely, you have to impress the shit out of him'. 'I seriously won't be surprised if he pins you on the wall and kisses the frick out of you.'

Yes, I need a holiday from this. Moreover Park Jimin has puzzled, annoyed probably got me wet more than my fingers can count a bajillion times. A heavy sigh left my lips as laid down on the couch. A chime on my phone forced me to check it.

Taehyung: The plan is still on right?

Me: yep

Taehyung: where is the study date held tho?

Me: first, this is not
a date.

Taehyung: ;) night

Me: T_T night

I retrieved my phone back to where the charger was but yet again I was forced to unlock it.

Jimshit: knock knock

Me: who the fuck is this?

Jimshit: YOUR HUBBY

Me: 😑

Jimshit: SERIOUSLY GET A GOOD NIGHT SLEEP

Me: WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH YELLING?

Jimshit: Oh the caps were on.

Me: I dont have extra brain to
deal with you
---

The sun caressed my face and it's warmth set the mood ideal for sleeping. I laid on my back at the park's bench. Little kids swarming around and the constant swinging and screeching of swings was just doing their job to keep me away from sleeping. When is this Taebitch planning to show up? In another life? At least inform me so I could sleep.

And then the screeching scream resonated in my ears and that was all it took for me to shift in my position. Which resulted in falling straight on my ass. The stinging sensation of pain ran across my body, hissing in pain was a secondary thing. The first one was to beat the shit out of the person who had the courage to yell in my ears.

"Scram you fucking kid-" my yelling was stopped as i giagntic hand covered my mouth. "Ssh Ayla it was me." Taehyung's boxy smile was spread all over on his face.