Thirty-Five

"Hey Yeonnie, wake up. We're almost here." Jin oppa's soft voice caused my eyelids to flutter open. After almost sixteen hours we were finally here. The place I despised but at the same time loved the most. I rubbed my eyes and looked out of the window. The peculiar blue color of the ocean came visible to my eyes.

"I'm coming to Miami." Taehyung showed me his boxy smile, the evident excitement was on the brink of his eyes. "Why are you a part of this gang or whatever you call it?" I asked him and tightened the loosened seat belt around my waist.

"Why do you think I'm in a medical university?" he asked me back as he held the camera in his hand.

"You are the medic guy huh?"

"Yeah, there are seven of us. Jimin is the hitman, Yoongi hyung is the one who fights, Jungkook is a distraction, Namjoon hyung is the guy who hacks security systems, Hoseok hyung is the one who spies and you already know about Jin hyung." he lightly smiled, the elation in his voice was so perceptible. These guys found the meaning of family in each other when they least expected it, when they lost every bit of hope.

"See I don't know much but there were always these three guys who were with Jin oppa no matter what. They went by RM, Suga and J-hope. I was close to all of em but I was closer to Suga oppa." I told him and he instantly laughed which made me a tad bit puzzled. I gave him a look and he instantly smiled.

"You'll know after five minutes." After that we were followed by silence, which were complemented by the landing of the plane.

We picked up our belongings and approached the exit. The air hostess greeted us farewell to which I just smiled. "Have a safe trip ahead." I scoffed at the word safe. This trip was everything but safe. The warm air which smelled like the ocean caressed my cheeks. The soft hot atmosphere was not at all foreign to me even after two years.

The dusky bluish color was spread on the sky like a filter. "I like this better." My voice faded due to the interrupting noise coming from the plane.

The next one hour turned out to be delayed because the whole maknae line seemed to be dead in their tracks when the sight of Gucci, Balenciaga and Chanel came visible to their eyes. I insisted on grabbing a cup of coffee but Jin simply dragged me to another luxury store.

"This?" Jin tried the second suit which he wanted for the upcoming ballroom party, in which he had to sort some things.

"It's not giving you a worldwide handsome look." he shut the door again on my face. I waited for another five minutes in front of the white door. My tiredness and jet lag were now more prominent, I was physically exhausted and mentally I was beyond a wreck.

"Hey Jin oppa open up." I knocked the door and just that instant it opened to reveal a Kim Seok-Jin dressed in black top to toe, making me feel ugly and broke. More importantly making me feel why out of 3.5 billion girls I was chosen to be this heartthrob's sister.

"You make me feel ugly." I dramatically wiped my invisible tears.

"Yeah-yeah after all I'm WWH." he smiled but our brief happy time crashed to pieces when a kid decided to interrupt us.

"You mean World wide hoe?" a kid who didn't even cross his tenth year smiled weirdly at us

"Hey scram! You little piece of shi-" My yelling was stopped by Jin's hand. "Yeonnie he's just a kid."

"Yeah but the kid called you a hoe."

"Relax." Jin put his hands on my shoulders before he locked the door of the trial room and changed. After a minute or so he came out with the black tux in his hand. He threw the piece of cloth to a salesperson who was clearly fangirling over him, Jin reached the reception and simply paid the expense.