Eight

I reached the class a little early. I took out my books and placed them on the table. Today was the announcement, we had an upcoming project which was important for our internals. Irene-ssi would be dividing us into pairs for that project. 

Most of the students were hating that they would get divided into pairs which Irene-ssi would make. But I was good for as long as the person in front of me would cooperate. I put my head down as I was in no mood to look around the class. It was usual, bustling with students who were busy in their own problems and those who didn't just care.

"Morning Ayla." A familiar voice called out and I realized it was Doyoung. He was cute and I had no idea what he was doing in med school. I raised my head and a genuine smile formed on my lips.

"Hey how's life going?" I exclaimed and tried to sound wide-awake.

"Never been better." he smiled and sat on the desk next to me. This guy was simply eye-candy and I had no problem to stare at him everyday, he was adorable, caring and on the top respectful and that smile, that just drove me crazy sometimes.

"Hey guys may I have your attention," Irene-ssi asked us casually and diverted our attention to her. She sat on the teacher's table and continued.

"I'm going to come straight down to business, this project is holding important marks but this is also going to help you get out of your comfort zone, make new friends and most importantly it's gonna give you some important aspects of life and adulthood."

Wait hold on, she said that this project was not important two weeks back and by the way what did she mean when she mentioned adulthood?

"So I'll pin two-three pages on the notice board so you can check it out later and see your partner's name," she said with a straight face.

"For now turn to page number 254, Beomgyu will you please read it out loud for us?" she ordered and Beomgyu stood up and started reading.

---

"Okay class that's all for today we will continue with our topic in the next class." The class got up and started rushing towards the notice board and I did the same. I swiftly saw the names.

'Park Soo-Young and Kim Hanbin'

'Kim Yeri and Choi Yeonjun'

'Kim Jisoo and Kim Jin-Hwan'

'Park Chaeyoung and Lalisa Manoban'

And I continued reading the first page until I reached the middle row of the second page.

'Kim Ayla and Kim Taehyung'

No man, not Taehyung. He's the hottest guy and the cherry on the cake is that he is a playboy. I don't want to get under his sheets. I scanned the room to find him but I failed miserably.

I made my way out of the classroom and decided to go to the lab. I reached the lab and luckily it wasn't locked. I got closer to the room and pushed the door but when I scanned the room. May god seal my virgin eyes.

TAEHYUNG POV

_________________

"This is no place to have sex guys." I heard a voice and Jennie flinched after hearing that "Oh come on don't cover up yourself with that, I would literally throw a dollar on something I've never seen." she continued and crossed her arms

"Ayla what are you doing here?" I struggled to put on my pants and Jennie was making herself look presentable.

"You're my partner for the upcoming project so you have to contribute with that." she leaned on the door.

"Okay, can you please give us a little space for wearing our clothes?" I calmly asked her and she nodded and waited for me outside.

I got myself together and took a glance at Jennie, she was flushed with embarrassment "hey it happens" I told her and she smiled at me. I buttoned up my shirt and made my way out of the lab and saw Ayla waiting outside.

"Okay let's go, actually no wait go to the washroom," she ordered.

"Why is there something wrong?" I asked her simply.

"No, actually the girl's all over your face, you're snogged up."

Embarrassment took over me. She didn't know it but she was straightforward. I ran to the washroom at the speed of light and realized that she was very right. I washed my face with plenty of water and made my way out.

AYLA/YEONA POV

________________

The cold breeze and the warm sunshine caressed my cheeks. Why is Taehyung not here? I thought. I diverted my gaze and then I saw him.

A few buttons of his shirt were undone which made his collarbone visible, his brown hair were wet and were pushed back which exposed his forehead and he was walking swiftly towards me in his sky blue shirt and black skinny jeans.

"Let's go." he gave me his boxy smile. Oh man, he's tall and handsome as hell- DANG it Yeona, you just caught him red handed having sex.

"Where to?" I asked him and followed him like a five year old and caught up with his speed.

"Let's go to the park, we'll discuss who's doing what" he side-eyed me.

"Okay." I sighed and we continued to walk.

"By the way how do you know me?" I scoffed, popularity was not my cup of tea.

"You're kinda special." he said slyly.

_____

|<|Author|>|

Live in suspense......

Btw, can we take the reads to a hundred, please?

I'm officially dead after seeing the dynamite choreography version. May my lone ass find peace.

edit: I don't even know where to edit in this chap.