Five

"As you can see I'm doing some school work and the house needs cleaning, I'm quite sure of the fact that I can't help you." I trailed off whlist picking my books up and getting ready to push him out of the house.

"I don't need your help, I'll just make the food myself." He simply responded and walked towards the kitchen and I followed him like a 5 year old.

"Do whatever you like." I sighed and went back to finish my work.

"All the pans are in the left drawer, you'll find the dishes in the top-most rack and all the veggies are in the lower drawer of the fridge." I told Jimin all in one breath before heading to my room.

"Okay I'll get started and by that time you can finish your work." He rubbed is nape and took out a pan.

"Or we can just home deliver." I suggested since i really wasn't in a mood to was the dishes after such a long day.

"I actually don't feel like eating from outside." He pursed his lips. Fucking bitch will do whatever he likes why am I even suggesting in the first place?

"Okay." eventually giving up and for the millionth time I headed to my room.

"By the way what do you wanna have?" He again stopped me and now the level of my agitation was kinda crossing it's peaks.

"I don't know." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Okay let me think." he continued "ram dom or japchae?" he exclaimed.

"Japchae." I responded in the politest way possible.

"Okay ram dom it is." he smirked.

I needed a bath, I needed a place which did not have Park Jimin.

---

The hot water was very successful in calming my nerves down, all the muscle aches which were previously running down my body now were almost gone. I quickly turned off the shower and wrapped the towel around myself. I opened the door and started walking towards my wardrobe and just that instant-

"Hey Ayla the food's-woah man you're--" Jimin leaned to the side of the door and gave an evil smirk "hawt" he trailed off. First he invades my kitchen and now he literally is staring at me enjoying the show when I'm only in a towel. Poor kid is now in danger.

"You know Park Jimin, if you were a cookie then you would've been an whoreo." My grip tightened on the towel as I tried my best to look confident in this stupid situation I got myself into by not locking the door.

"And if you were an dog then you would've been a bitch." That was instant, I simply picked up my slipper and hit him, I targeted at his crotch; a successful hit. "Fucking- The food is ready." he said and exited my room.

My cheeks were burning and I was embarrassed on a whole new level. I quickly rushed towards the door and locked it. I pulled out a plain t-shirt and a pair of joggers. I made my way towards the dining room and as I entered the delicious aroma filled my nostrils. I sat on one of the chairs.

"Look who's waiting for me." Jimin grinned while approaching the table. Both of his hands were occupied with a large bowl filled with ram dom and two plates. Did he forget about the recent events?

"I'm not waiting for you, I'm waiting for food." I said and he kept the plates on the table

"Okay, here tell me how it tastes." He responded while serving me some ram dom in a plate. I spread it so that it could cool down and then grabbed the chopsticks and then took a bite.

"How is it?" Jimin asked nervously. "Is it good, is it too salty or too sweet?" The boy is conscious about ever damn thing on this

"Oh man this is soo good, Jimin this is delicious." I exclaimed. It was actually so good. It was neither too salty, nor too sweet. It was a mouth watering combination of spices which produced a delicious aroma.

"Oh thank god." He sighed and sat on the chair next to me. I had this urge to see him closely so I took a quick glimpse of his side profile.

His plump lips, his little nose, his sharp jawline, his flawless skin, his dark brown hair and how his eyes changed to crescents whenever he genuinely smiled. Why does he look so familiar?

"Ayla if you keep undressing me with your eyes then I'm gonna catch a cold." He said out of nowhere and snapped me out of my thoughts.

"From where did you learn to cook?" I quickly changed the topic and looked anywhere except him.

"I've been on my own since the day I turned 17." He said. A hint of sadness visible in his eyes. For the first and probably the last time I felt apologetic towards him. Wait, is this the reason why he is such a dick? I mean I was pretty messed up too.

"Why?" I asked and immediately regretted it.

"My family was killed that day." He responded and shot me with death glare.

"Oh I'm sorry. I didn't know that you were on your own from the past f-four years. I'm sorry again." I stuttered, sorrow was reflected in my voice.

"Past five years." he responded. "What's your story?" he continued.

"My mom died a few years ago so I came here." which wasn't a lie. Part of the reason was that I couldn't cope up with all the illegal business going on under the name of a frickin pharmacy company which was better known as 'Kim Pharmaceuticals' without mom. Jin was never enough since he himself needed a relief from this. The pharmecy company was just a cover up of all the illegal drug business. 

"We're similar in a few ways. We have a dark past which forced us to grow up faster." He blurted out. There was an awkward silence between us. He was absolutely right for the first time.

"You know who killed your mom?" He said. How in the frickin hell did he know that my mom was shot dead and didn't have an accidental death? Jin never told me about the killer. Did he know?

"How do you know that my mom was killed?" I asked suspiciously.

"L-lucky g-guess I guess." he stuttered and the pair of eyes which were peircing into me were now casted down.

"You're not a good liar Park Jimin now just blurt it out that how in the freaking hell do you know my mom was killed?" I stood up.

"Hey guys we're back with some ice cream tofu." Jungkook interrupted out of nowhere. Get him a good timing.

"I'm gonna see you later." I said and shot him with a death glare

"I'm not going anywhere." He gave an evil smirk.

_____

|||Author|||

Hey thanks for reading. Vote, share, comment or follow

BTW what is Oli London gonna do if  he came face to face with Jimin and how fast is Jimin going to run after seeing him???

XOXO

edit: lmao i added some comebacks in this one.