Satellite (No Fixed Address)

Sattelite💜Part 2 of 2

Requested by OneRepublicFan2107

Ryan's POV

"Nel, baby are you okay?" I ask Nel as she stared at the ring in her hand, like she has been for the past fifteen minutes.

"Are-Are we ready for this, Ry?" She asks and I smile as I stand to pull her into a hug.

"I will NEVER be him, Nel. I will always love you, and if we have the chance of having kids, I will be there. I love you." I whisper to her and she nods as she slides the metal ring down her finger.

"I have something to tell you as well...." Nel says as she sits on the bed, thumbs twiddling together.

"What honey?" I ask, my heart already swollen with joy as she said yes.

"I'm pregnant. I'm about 9 weeks already, meaning it was concieved at Chad's birthday party." She says and I smile widely as I kiss her lips gently.

7 months later........July 12, 2015
Nel's POV

"She's here, baby. I'm so proud of you." Ryan whispers to me as I watch the doctors clean my-our-first child, Rayne Marie Peake, before handing her to Ryan as we see Chad, Avril, Mike, and Dan enter the room.

"She is so beautiful, Nel. What did you guys name her?" Avril asks me as she rubs her 6 month baby bump. (She's having fraternal twin girls)

"Her name is Rayne. Rayne Marie Peake." Ryan says and I gently take our daughter, my eyes catching a glance of my wedding band that Ryan gave me on January 28th of this year.

Rayne Marie PeakeJuly 12,2015 @ 7:14pm

Rayne Marie Peake
July 12,2015 @ 7:14pm